Ratings for Dr. Michel Sauve

Dr Sauve is by far the best doctor I have ever seen. He is knowledgeable and professional. Dr Sauve addressed my health concerns on several occasions completely seeing my health return back to what it should be. Appointments are not rushed in any way and he takes time to fully explain procedures and treatments. He has a very pleasant and non judgmental personality. I wish he was my GP. Absolutely recommended!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Dr Sauve was very knowledgeable he knew exactly what to say to my mom because of His advice my Mom quiet smoking at the age of 85 He as a great influence in both of us He is the best professional we seen yet

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

One of the best specialist I have ever seen. So very kind and compassionate. Cured me of my ulcers. Will definitely recommend Dr. Sauve

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

This is one of the most brilliant specialists I have ever dealt with. Not only is he highly intelligent but he is compassionate and driven . He left no stone unturned in discovering what was ailing me and the optimum treatment for same. He listens and truly cares. He has an amazing ability to instil ongoing hope for my future despite the chronic nature of my condition. He has empowered me to take charge of my own health while steering the ship when Zi have no idea where to head next. I have no problem getting in on an urgent basis when there is a medical emergency. I have no issue waiting for this doctor as I know the only reason for any delay is that he is taking care of someone else with the same care and patience that he takes care of me. I know if my problem takes more than 15 minutes he will deal with it. Not rush me or push me out the door like many other specialists here do. Naomi who is his main staff member is caring, friendly, polite, helpful, and very efficient. I strongly recommends Dr Sauve for any internal medicine or gastric issues. He is the best.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

I was initially referred to Dr. Sauve for a stress test and subsequent follow up tests. I found him to be very thorough in his approach and took time to gain background information on family history, lifestyle and work impacts. I found him to be very personable, knowledgeable and thoughtful in his approach, ensuring all avenues of health were explored. Treatment options were thoroughly discussed to ensure I had a clear understanding of my diagnosis and treatment options. He is knowledgeable in his field, taking current treatment research into account. His personable unhurried manner is refreshing and reassuring.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

I went to see Dr Sauve for a stress test and he went over my health history which he discussed with me and I learned more from him on my condition in the time he spent with me then all the other specialists and doctors. When I left the hospital I had more understanding than I ever had on how my condition happened and how to look after myself. Thank You Dr. Sauve AM

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

I have been seeing Dr Sauve for almost a year, he found a condition that I had unknown to me and missed by other physicians. He is a very warm, caring individual that takes the time to answer any questions you may have, he will exhaust every avenue there is to find a solution to help you....even if it means he has to consult with another colleague in his field about your condition; I personally witnessed him call another physician for a second opinion, this impressed me because there was no ego involved. I feel very comfortable, confident and blessed to have been placed under his care and most of all.....to have hope. Thank You Dr. Sauve. KS

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Highly recommend Dr. Sauve!! I was not rushed out of the office and all of my questions were thoroughly answered. Shows true concern for his patients and left no stone unturned ensure proper care was given.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Dr. Sauve is best the Doctor in his field in Fort McMurray. I have great admiration and respect for him. Punctuality should not be a consideration as he gives the same time, care and knowledge that is required for each patient. He is in constant contact with the physicians in Edmonton regarding my heart and was instrumental in referring me for a defibrillator implant. Dr. Sauve is like a walking text book with his wealth of knowledge and goes above and beyond to see that I am getting the best possible medication and care. Fort McMurray is very lucky to have such an amazing specialist.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

I dealt with Dr. Sauve for two separate issues one being heart related and the other was a test he requested I had done after some lab tests showed blood in my stool and urine, he requested a colonoscopy either to rule out or confirm pancreatic cancer, as it turned out it was not cancer and a polyp was removed. A followup meeting was set and Dr. Sauve explained in detail all of the findings and also recommended some precautionary things to do e.g. diet and excercise. I found him to be very thorough.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017