Ratings for Dr. Peter Maskens

Wonderful doctor, had such a great experience working with him for my first. He is too the point which I can appreciate and very thorough.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Dr.Maskens is great but whoever is in charge of answering the phone in his office is not doing there job properly . I have been trying to call his office to set up my appointment and the phone lines have been busy for 2 days . Very frustrating

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Very knowledgeable. I enjoyed having him as my dr.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

I can't particularly comment on knowledge because nothing was shared with me. I was there for anatomy ultrasound, which on average I waited 30 mind extra then my appointment time. I wouldn't have minded this so much if the actual ultrasound was more then 5 minutes. He barely told us a word. When I arrived for an ultrasound one time, the screen was left on from the previous patient, which I found extremely unprofessional. We are now being rushed to Mount Sinai, for lack of time, which should have been suggested to us weeks back instead of waiting around for his rushed ultrasound a second time. One does not get a sense of confidence with this Dr. I mostly left feeling more confused, which is no way to treat a patient.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

He has been my ob with both my pregnancies I love him . He makes me feel comfortable anytime in the office !!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Dr. Maskens is one of the greatest doctors I have come across. Both he and his secretary, Cheryl gave great care prior to and post surgery. He has always tried to do what has been best for me, especially at such a young age. I could not be more thankful for his care and compassion through the last few months. Dr. Maskens is a very busy man, however, he has never failed to make me feel comfortable, answer any questions that I have, and go over information thoroughly. He also has a great sense of humour, which helped make some scary news a bit more bearable. I'm so thankful that I have been blessed with him as my surgeon/ specialist and that I will continue to deal with him along with my new gyanacological-oncologist in the next little while. I would recommend him to anybody.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Dr Maskens has a great sense of humour and wonderful bedside manner! His receptionist is very professional and approachable! Please do NOT believe these negative reviews!!!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Has absolutely no bed side manor. Continuously told me he would give me a date for induction at a following appointment. I am now 38 weeks with an inflamed gallbladder still awaiting an induction date. I have to constantly remind him how far along I am & what he has said at prior appointments. His patient load is too high and he doesn't have time to see everybody & doesn't have enough time to explain things or be thorough.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Excellent care from both Dr. Maskens & Cheryl before and after my surgery. I had all my questions answered by Dr. Maskens and Cheryl who is exceptionally busy running a crazy office took extra time with me to answer several last minute questions I had...and put my mind at ease. The office is however way to busy, thus wait times can be very long. Some patients take their frustrations out on the secretary Cheryl when she has no control over appointments running behind or the doctor being called out of the office. She is probably the most efficient, polite and caring individual I have ever met in an office...'the glue that holds the office together'. Thank you again to both of you. I will definitely be recommending your office to people I know.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Receptionist is very rude and disrespectful person I have ever seen... Dr is ok not so friendly too.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016