Ratings for Dr. Peter Maskens

I was worried going into my appointment because of some of the reviews but my experience was absolutely fantastic! He was so thorough, punctual, very knowledgeable and made me feel at ease. Nothing but great respect.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

My husband and I have been struggling with fertility issues for three years. We were refereed to Dr. Maskens 4 months ago, he has been more then helpful providing us with information and sending us for the necessary tests. He has been nothing but kind and empathetic with how emotional I have been during appointments. All around amazing doctor!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

An anatomy scan with Dr. Maskens was the most horrible experience i have ever had. Not only did was he behind on his patients his bedside manner was the most HORRID thing ive seen. I have had better experiences with ultrasound techs than i did with this doctor. I dont even think the doctor knew what patient was who because he was so behind. And the fact that this doctor is caring for new moms and unborn babies is absolutely ridiculous based on the behaviour i experienced. I will never go back to his office!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

We waited an hour and 20 minutes for a 5 minute appointment but Dr. Maskens was very polite and nice. His secretary was nice also.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Amazing OBGYN he's very knowledgeable and knows what he is doing. Although he filled in for my OB who went on vacation at end of my pregnancy he made feel comfortable. He explained how my surgery would go straight to the point . If you need a doctor to hold your hand and be sympathetic he's not the doctor for you he's not very good at bedside manor he's direct and tells you how it is which was ok with me. His appointments run late I waited 55 minutes but I think his secretary overlooks she's also rude and moody and seems to not have clue to what's going on .

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Wonderful doctor, had such a great experience working with him for my first. He is too the point which I can appreciate and very thorough.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Dr.Maskens is great but whoever is in charge of answering the phone in his office is not doing there job properly . I have been trying to call his office to set up my appointment and the phone lines have been busy for 2 days . Very frustrating

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Very knowledgeable. I enjoyed having him as my dr.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

I can't particularly comment on knowledge because nothing was shared with me. I was there for anatomy ultrasound, which on average I waited 30 mind extra then my appointment time. I wouldn't have minded this so much if the actual ultrasound was more then 5 minutes. He barely told us a word. When I arrived for an ultrasound one time, the screen was left on from the previous patient, which I found extremely unprofessional. We are now being rushed to Mount Sinai, for lack of time, which should have been suggested to us weeks back instead of waiting around for his rushed ultrasound a second time. One does not get a sense of confidence with this Dr. I mostly left feeling more confused, which is no way to treat a patient.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

He has been my ob with both my pregnancies I love him . He makes me feel comfortable anytime in the office !!

Submitted January 4, 2017