You may also like

Rate Dr. Peter Maskens

Dr. Peter Maskens's Ratings

Doctor Maskens and Cheryl are my absolute favorite I would never want any other OB for my pregnancies! From my first pregnancy also having a high risk pregnancy and being diagnosed with extreme intrauterine growth restriction (iugr ) we were monitored extremely closely and when I was rushed to toronto for a 27 Weeker delivery he had called mount sinai and I was there by helicopter in the hour. He had contacted the doctor who did the section to see how things were and even stopped by the NICU to see how we were doing when he had been there a few weeks later for a conference. All thougj we lost the baby to NEC my next to pregnancies he has remained phenomenal and I was able to carry my 2nd to 36 weeks and third full term! Which wouldn't have been possible without him and his keen sense of knowledge. He is compassionate and straight to the point (which I love) . I even moved back from Alberta so I could have him for my third pregnancy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2866629].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Dr. Maskins was amazing and if I have another pregnancy I will definitely call him first. He's a very busy man, though (running from his office to the hospital, and the number of patients he works with) so his appointments were not always on time. But would definitely recommend!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2863358].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

Was referred with my second pregnancy. Found him very to the point (I guess you do want that with a doctor) and slightly cold. But he is a great doctor and I was very happy with how everything was handled.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2791360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Almost through my first pregnancy. He's been great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2725000].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

Was refered to Dr Maskens from my midwife who legally wasn't allowed to order tests make a diagnosis on a pregnancy condition. He is a man of few words and takes his job seriously but still has a sense of humour. His wait times are long but I can understand hor they get lile tha(t. Saw him at the colposcopy clinic and he needed to see me at his office in a fee days. He just gave me a random time and wrote it down. He wanted to see me so he squeezed me in. He also worked together with the midwives and they all were a part of the birth of my son. When my health became a concern he moved up my indiction date to make sure baby and i stayed safe. Overall good experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2621001].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2014

Went at 20 weeks to find out gender of baby was told I was having a girl well 20 weeks later it came out a boy

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2617917].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

Really nice guy. Obviously knowledgeable and capable. Wait time was unacceptable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2600756].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

I trust Dr. Maskens with my life. Very professional and compassionate. Outstanding expertise and able to respond tremendously to medical emergencies for both his patient and family. If Dr. Maskens is your MD, smile as you are in good hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2569244].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

I was referred to dr maskins once I found out my daughter would be born with gastroschisis. I read the reviews on here and was nervous because many people had said he had bad bed side manors. I STRONGLY disagree! Dr maskins was amazing he took the time to explain everything to me in all of my appointments. He was polite and curious at all times. He even cared how I was doing emotionally threw out my pregnancy and when I did show concern he did his best to bring my concern to a conferring level. I would recommend Dr.maskins and his staff to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2547132].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

I trusted Dr. Maskens with my serious Gyno problems, and that awesome doctor
came through for me like a knight in shining armour. He deserves a medal for his patience , his bedside manner, and his expertise. Also, his lovely and wonderful medical receptionist, Cheryl, has always been helpful, pleasant, and accommodating for all my appointments. Knowing I can count on Dr. Maskens, it is always well worth the wait in his office! A million thanks to both!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2495818].votes_count ]]