Ratings for Dr. Peter Maskens

Excellent care from both Dr. Maskens & Cheryl before and after my surgery. I had all my questions answered by Dr. Maskens and Cheryl who is exceptionally busy running a crazy office took extra time with me to answer several last minute questions I had...and put my mind at ease. The office is however way to busy, thus wait times can be very long. Some patients take their frustrations out on the secretary Cheryl when she has no control over appointments running behind or the doctor being called out of the office. She is probably the most efficient, polite and caring individual I have ever met in an office...'the glue that holds the office together'. Thank you again to both of you. I will definitely be recommending your office to people I know.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Receptionist is very rude and disrespectful person I have ever seen... Dr is ok not so friendly too.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Thank you to Dr. Maskens for excellent care. Cheryl, I want to thank you for everything you have done for me over the years. You are amazing, professional, warm, sincere and a real gem. Dr. Maskens and the patients are very fortunate to have you running this very busy, hectic office.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

I loved having dr maskens for my first preganancy. I found him very to the point and he had a calming way about him. He and cheryl were always friendly. Sometimes my appointments ran behind, but to be expected when you help so many ladies with their pregnancies and deliveries. Overall great experience!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Great experience in this office with both Dr. Maskens and Cheryl, except the office is way too busy. Dr. Maskens is very competent and I trust him totally. Cheryl the medical assistant is a main reason I keep coming back. She is an incredibly competent and very kind person who brought me great comfort from our first phone conversation. Not sure how she runs the office on her own where other Dr's offices have additional staff. There is however another lady in the office at times that has not been friendly at all, but she is not there very much at all. Would highly recommend Dr. Maskens and Cheryl to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Reception is HORRID! She refuses to answer the phone all day. Such a cold lady. Dr. Maskens is a nice guy with lots of knowledge.. That being said he doesn't have much of a personality and has no time in his day. He's is so busy it's insane.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

love dr maskins but the receptionist is HORRIBLE!!!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Dr.Masken's was phenomenal for my deliver experience. As many have said he is precise and to the point, little bed side manner but is an amazing doctor. My OB was actually Dr.Harrington but it was Masken's on call the night I was in labour. He decided to break my water, and ended up making the decision to have a C section after 4 hours of no progress pushing at 10 cm, my daughter was face up and not in a good position, her heart rate dropped as well but he handled everything swiftly and she was delivered 10 minutes after the decision was made. Dr.Masken's also removed the IUD I had in for 3 months with constant cramping and bleeding. At my follow up appointment after having it in Dr.Harrington "couldn't find it" and waited 6 weeks for an ultrasound, after being in unbearable pain and an ER trip Masken's was able to locate it after an ultrasound there and an internal exam. Hoping to have him for my next pregnancy as he is very calming and an Overall amazing Doctor

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

My experience with Dr. Maskens & the office administrator Cheryl over the years has been the best I could ever ask for. Dr. Maskens is the tops in what he does and Cheryl goes above and beyond for the patient. She has called me at 7pm from the office with the result I was really concerned about so I would not worry through the night. Being the only office person running the entire office, phone, front desk, 3 examining rooms, paperwork, faxes, weighing patients, helping and comforting patients, it is unfortunate that the person below feels as they do. My other Dr. saw about 30 patients a day with 2 full time staff. If you have been in this office you realize they must see around 65+ patients a day with 1 staff. It's a wonder Cheryl is extremely busy juggling the entire operation of the clinic for Dr. Maskens in addition to all of the paperwork for the clinic and for surgeries. Can't say enough good things about them and will definitely recommend them to others.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

The receptionist is awful. Never answers the phone. Literally doesn't do her work.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015