Ratings for Dr. Peter Maskens

He has been my ob with both my pregnancies I love him . He makes me feel comfortable anytime in the office !!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Dr. Maskens is one of the greatest doctors I have come across. Both he and his secretary, Cheryl gave great care prior to and post surgery. He has always tried to do what has been best for me, especially at such a young age. I could not be more thankful for his care and compassion through the last few months. Dr. Maskens is a very busy man, however, he has never failed to make me feel comfortable, answer any questions that I have, and go over information thoroughly. He also has a great sense of humour, which helped make some scary news a bit more bearable. I'm so thankful that I have been blessed with him as my surgeon/ specialist and that I will continue to deal with him along with my new gyanacological-oncologist in the next little while. I would recommend him to anybody.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Dr Maskens has a great sense of humour and wonderful bedside manner! His receptionist is very professional and approachable! Please do NOT believe these negative reviews!!!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Has absolutely no bed side manor. Continuously told me he would give me a date for induction at a following appointment. I am now 38 weeks with an inflamed gallbladder still awaiting an induction date. I have to constantly remind him how far along I am & what he has said at prior appointments. His patient load is too high and he doesn't have time to see everybody & doesn't have enough time to explain things or be thorough.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Excellent care from both Dr. Maskens & Cheryl before and after my surgery. I had all my questions answered by Dr. Maskens and Cheryl who is exceptionally busy running a crazy office took extra time with me to answer several last minute questions I had...and put my mind at ease. The office is however way to busy, thus wait times can be very long. Some patients take their frustrations out on the secretary Cheryl when she has no control over appointments running behind or the doctor being called out of the office. She is probably the most efficient, polite and caring individual I have ever met in an office...'the glue that holds the office together'. Thank you again to both of you. I will definitely be recommending your office to people I know.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Receptionist is very rude and disrespectful person I have ever seen... Dr is ok not so friendly too.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Thank you to Dr. Maskens for excellent care. Cheryl, I want to thank you for everything you have done for me over the years. You are amazing, professional, warm, sincere and a real gem. Dr. Maskens and the patients are very fortunate to have you running this very busy, hectic office.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

I loved having dr maskens for my first preganancy. I found him very to the point and he had a calming way about him. He and cheryl were always friendly. Sometimes my appointments ran behind, but to be expected when you help so many ladies with their pregnancies and deliveries. Overall great experience!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Great experience in this office with both Dr. Maskens and Cheryl, except the office is way too busy. Dr. Maskens is very competent and I trust him totally. Cheryl the medical assistant is a main reason I keep coming back. She is an incredibly competent and very kind person who brought me great comfort from our first phone conversation. Not sure how she runs the office on her own where other Dr's offices have additional staff. There is however another lady in the office at times that has not been friendly at all, but she is not there very much at all. Would highly recommend Dr. Maskens and Cheryl to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Reception is HORRID! She refuses to answer the phone all day. Such a cold lady. Dr. Maskens is a nice guy with lots of knowledge.. That being said he doesn't have much of a personality and has no time in his day. He's is so busy it's insane.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016