Ratings for Dr. Michael T. Gallivan

Have never waited for my appointment - that is amazing!!! Small office, everyone is personable. Yes, it is true - the Drs. hands do wobble a bit, but I never had any issue during the course of a root canal, bridge work, etc. The hygienist Tynisha is wonderful. I highly recommend it if you are tired of the relentless upsell in dental mills like Aspen, etc.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Office was very quiet and extremely quick to make me an appintment and I had to wait less than 5 minutes in the waititng room. They also mailed me the new patient paperwork in advance so I didn't have to complete it in the waiting room. Everyone was extremely friendly and professional. I will note when the doctor examined me breifly, he hands were a little shaky. I did not need any work done other than a cleaning so it was a non-issue but I do wonder how it'd be to get work done by him.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

Dr. Gallivan is amazing. He stays informed of new/better ways of doing things and the dental work I've had done there has been top notch. Although I don't think a previous poster should have given him average ratings without dealing with Dr. Gallivan directly, I absolutely agree that his hygenist is fantastic, she's the best hygenist I've ever seen. Passionate about her job and very thorough.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2011

I really wouldn't know much about him, I never see him! His hygenist does all the work and she is absolutely wonderful! I only see him if there is a problem, yet he gets all the money. I think there's something wrong with that. I hope his hygenist is well paid because once again she is wonderful!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2005