Ratings for Dr. Keyna Bracken

Best Doctor Anyone Could Ever Have!! Very Smart, Compassionate, Warm And Loving We Miss Her Here In Ajax

Submitted February 26, 2016

I was a patient of Dr. Bracken a few years ago when I was pregnant. I found her to have terrible bedside manners and quite rude to be honest. She may be a good family physician but I would never recommend her as your OB. Her prenatal knowledge was marginal and she should probably be referring her pregnant patients to a more qualified OB.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

She has been my doctor for approximately ten years. As someone who was rarely ever sick or needed to see a doctor, throughout my life, I could not say much either way about previous doctor's I have had. However, she was there for me during a very difficult time in my life and I could not have asked for a more compassionate, knowledgeable, kind physician. who NEVER rushed me through our appointments. I feel very fortunate to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Dr. Bracken was my doctor for over 15 years. Loved her and was very sad to see her leave. However, my new doctor caught 2 major health issues that Dr. Bracken did not. Was left feeling a little worried about her thoroughness!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2009

Who ever wrote the last two ratings must not be talking about the same person. I always found her to be extremely knowledgeable, patient and caring. As for not knowing about her leaving, she handed out letters to everyone who came into her office for about 6 months before leaving, she cried with most of her patients when talking about leaving, and I know for a fact that it was a very hard decision for her to make. As she is a person and not only a doctor, she is entitled ot make decisions about her life and the direction she wants to take it in. Funny how people think that they own someone.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2008

Dr. Bracken is an awesome Doctor and the people of Hamilton are very lucky! My daughters and I miss her terribly. We wish her the best of luck and are so fortunate to have had the opportunity to see what a great doctor really is.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2007

I Love Dr. Braken! No one will ever replace her! My kids miss her too! I cried when I got the letter that she was leaving. She was the ONLY doctor I have ever trusted! I miss her :o(

flag | Submitted November 27, 2007

Keyna was kind enough to take me on as a patient many years ago when a family doctor was next to impossible to find. She delivered my three sons and was open minded enough and confident to allow me to chose 2 successful v-backs. She was always on the same page as I and is truely irreplaceable. I wish her all the bestin her new endeavors in her professional and private life.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2007

Dr. Bracken is a wonderful Dr. and person. She has always been very compassionate and up to date on new treatments. She can not be replaced. She has been my Dr. for 11 years and I don't know what I'll do without her. I have never had a problem with her, whether it was being on time or getting prescriptions renewed. She has always been available.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2007

Br Bracken has been a great friend to our family . We will miss her very much as she moves on to her new venture

flag | Submitted June 5, 2007