Ratings for Dr. Bryan Alton

Very thorough and caring Doctor who takes the time to explain things in a language you can understand.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

Doctor Alton has been my family doctor my whole life. He is always friendly, he is fairly knowledgeable and when he did not have the needed knowledge or felt something needed further attention he has not hesitated to refer me to specialist care. I have had scoliosis most of my life, Dr. Alton diagnosed me when I was 6 and has overseen my care including ordering x-rays when it became apparent it was becoming an issue. After reviewing those x-rays he sent me to see an orthopaedic specialist who could give more specialised care. In addition to this I've always found his staff to be wonderful. The nurse who worked for him for many years was always wonderful and friendly. And his receptionist has gone above and beyond for me in helping me schedule appointments as well as helping me with prescriptions. Dr. Alton if you or any of your staff are reading this, thank you so much for the care you have provided me all these years and continue to provide me now.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2018

The girl at the front is very rude...I had to wait 45 min in the waiting room and then another 20 in the patient room...and that was to see Diane..and then another 15 for Alton good gracious if we let them wait what would happen...its a shame Drs don`t have any respect for patients time..to sum it all up I didn`t get the answers I was looking for...he said well we will see you in a week if your not better we will send you for testing..I ask if I can have a complete blood test and he said we will wait...make an appt and we will see...so 3 hours of my life I won`t get back....Gov. should step in a regulate these drs...its sad..

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

wait time is over an hour just to get to the room and then another 15 min..I could stand it..isn`t our time precious as well...I came in 3 min late and got heck from Amanda...you explain the problem and it seems they don`t care..what happen to Drs. is it just a cash grab now...dropped him and found a great Dr. who actually listens...

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Dr Atlon is amazing he is patient and kind. Amanda and Tiffany are amazing help and if something is wrong they will make sure Dr Alton can see you within the next 24 hours or they will find answers for you. They will return your call the same day. My whole family goes to see Dr Alton and have for years.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Been a patient of dr Altons for 31 years best dr always able to fit u in for appt never have to wait more then a day for appt pretty accurate with booking times u wait no more then 15 mins to get in for your appt..dr alton deliverd 3 of my 5 children was sad that he stopped delivering babies would of liked for him to deliver all but he sent me to great dr small to help with deliveries...miss Dianne she knew everyone by name along with kathrine and first Amanda...although new Amanda is a pleasure...new team is good but still miss old team...wouldnt change drs for anything ..not looking forward to him retiring...thanks for your care all these years...

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Alton for 20 years and could not imagine going anywhere else. He has been my family's doctor for four generations and not one of us have a complaint. His receptionist, Amanda, is not rude, but straight to the point . She does her job extremely well and takes your needs into consideration when booking your appointment. Overall, great office!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

told my mother to stop taking daily aspirin and kept switching medications, Results Massive stroke

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Alton for almost 30 years. I remember him as a resident. As a child he always made me feel comfortable. He is the same with my children. They actually like to go to the Drs! Dr Alton never takes chances, he takes your concerns seriously and takes appropriate actions. His staff is wonderful! Amanda is always kind and helpful. We really miss Diane. She was an amazing nurse. We do really like Danielle, though! I trust dr Alton with my health and my family and would recommend his practice to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

In the eight years I have been with dr Alton, every time I have had an appointment with Doctor Alton I have had to wait well over and hour for my appointment before I even make it into the room. If you are someone who likes your time frame to be respected and don't want to spend a large amount of change to pay for parking ... he's not the doc for you.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016