Ratings for Dr. D Schuldhaus

Surprised to see some of the negative reviews on here. Sure, she can misdiagnose and occasionally be a bit scattered/forget things but she has overcome great challenges in her own life to an extent that it's frankly impressive she is able to do what she does. She has a good bedside manner and is open minded, something severely lacking in today's doctors. It's very nice to see her every time as it's clear she cares about your well being and manages to give adequate time to you while still not running over too much; you'll rarely have to wait much longer than the time scheduled to see her. Great family doctor.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Have been seeing her for 10+ years and very much enjoy going to her.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. S for many years and have found her to be a compassionate and caring doctor. She has seen me through so many tough times and has always really listened and helped me get healthy again. Recently, I had a serious injury and she has called me at home several times just to check up on how I am doing. I thought that kind of doctor was long gone. I am so grateful to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

I have dealt with Dr Schuldhaus for approx 18 years. She has helped me through some of the toughest times of my life mentally and physically and emotionally. She gives it her all. It has cost her with personal time and she has taken the time to better herself. I look forward to seeing her when I go in.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Surprised she is still working! She is the rudest doctor that I have ever dealt with. Doesn't listen to the patient and gets mad if you don't want to do what she says! She has no interest in helping people and doesn't know what she is actually doing most of the time.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

I have seen Dr Dianne Schuldhaus for approx 15 yrs and consider her a friend. She always has time for me. It is correct that she is always running late BUT she doesn't Rush me when it's my turn! I've just had a severe medical emergency which had to be dealt with at the hospital. She personally called me and is now helping out with follow up care. I'm very satisfied.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

Dr. Schuldhaus is my favorite doctor for many reasons. She is kind and compassionate, and dedicate to a point where my husband was too ill to go see her and she came to our home. Truly she is the best doctor, I am so grateful to her for how deeply she cares.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Schuldhaus for about 10 years now, and even though the wait times are terrible,I know its because she is thorough and spends a lot of time with the patients. She has never done me wrong and I feel like she genuinely cares, always remembers who I am even when I haven't been there in a while. As for the times when she says she doesnt know the answer to your question, I'd rather her say I dont know than tell me a bunch of junk like some other doctors do. If you can handle the wait times, I strongly recommend her. Always suggests alternatives to prescriptions when she can. I will keep her as my doctor for as long as I can!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

I used to see her once in a while when my regular doctor was not available. But each time, she mis-diagnosed things. There was one time when I said something (I can't remember what it was) and she mocked me. Now if my doctor is unavailable, I tell them I'll see anybody but her.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2012

I have been a long-time patient with Dr. Schuldhaus and am always left waiting for a long time to get in for my appointment. She has never clock watched with me or rushed me out but she is very forgetful, has given my the wrong perscription accidentially, has often times been "unsure" of how to help me with issues thus I've done my own research online to figure out what meds would be best for me....it has gotten worse over the years I've seen her and I have definitely become more frustrated. My husband and children refuse to go back and see her because they decided she's incompitent

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012