Ratings for Dr. Ralph Profetto

This has been my family doctor for too many years to count. I recently fled and severely abusive relation with a family member and could not get into my house to grab my medication safely. I explained this, they called my abusing letting him know what was going on. My medication was in the house, the locks had been changed. They called my abuser asking if I could pick it up. I had to leave the area immediately to avoid more physical abuse. So much for doctor patient confidentiality expecialy in the position that I am in. This is the second time he has repeated what I said and informed my abuser of the fact that I was in the area. The bruises that still fresh are his to blame. They are letting me withdraw from an anxiety medication that can cause suicide. Ethically he is useless and should be suspended. Not only have a had to escape my house, I know I have to leave his office too. Thanks for the confidentiality, real professional.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

We recently had a situation where my daughter was discharged from hospital and Dr. Ralph Profetto was great. He called to follow up and ensured that everything was okay. She was treated for a UTI. He had all results and even made sure the medication was the right medication for her with her age. Thank you Dr. Ralph!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

My mom was a patient of his over 8 years ago, she passed away 7 years ago. When she was his patient, he disregarded anything she had to tell him. If she was coughing a lot he wouldn't send her for xrays, just gave her cough medicine. She died of lung cancer... she never smoked a day in her life. So many times she went to him with chest issues, always wrote her off. Man if he sent her for xrays she could be alive today. Never gave her a physical pap. Because she was a widow and not sexually active, he told her there was no need for one. His secretary Pina, worst customer service ever.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

He is a very good doctor that has been practicing for a very long time. He has almost always been right on when we go in for a diagnoses. I have always liked him and he is great to us.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

Have not seen him in person for 2 years only PA who thinks she is a doctor.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

I have been with this practise my whole like which is 26 years my moms side of the family is also with this practise for a very long time and i had my hisband switch and my children have been with this practise. I very recommend them to everyone. They are just a wonderful out gping family to be with you the make you feel like your apart of their family as well

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

GREAT DOC THANKS! Nicest man our family has deal with in a long time coming. Thanks Doc!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

I left his office for good two years ago and I do not regret it. My family have had issues in the past. My mother has to take a pharmacy worth of meds at his request, and he is not open to other types of medicine. I would wait hours to see him (he was my doc since birth) AND I was told my child's soiled diaper could not be disposed on their property. Way to treat families! Thank you for my nasty bus rides with a soiled diaper because the DOCTOR wouldn't let Mom's dispose of diapers.. He WAS a great doctor YEARS ago, but it's time to retire, Ralph! Your kids got this!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

This doctor is a very hard workin doctor and is always nice to our family. The ladies that work there are good to us as well. We are happy with Dr Profetto. Thank you.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

Dr Profetto has looked after myself and kids for 11 years. He has been great and so nice and great with kids. We have had positive experience. Thank you and recommending him.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016