Ratings for Dr. Kathy P. Chartrand

Dr. Pierron which is Dr. Chartrand's Father was my Pediatrician when I was a baby, and after his illness and he passed Dr. Chartrand became my Dr. And Her Father was the best, he had a office on Santa Fe next to Dillions, this was 35 years ago, I am 40 now and still remember because he was and still remains #1 and that explains why his daughter Dr. Kathy Chartrand turned out to be just like him!!! So like I said I have had the Chartrand Family as my Dr. for 40 years and I hate that she is at Urgent Care, but maybe God called her there to Bless someone in need, as God called her Father Dr. Perrion to be Bless me and soon after she was too. This is Amy Jo Watkins and if it weren't for her my Daddy Charles Watkins wouldn't be here today. So STANDING OBATION TO THE BEST!!!! WE THANK U DR. CHARTRAND AND YOUR FATHER FOR DOING WHAT GOD SENT U TO DO. THANK U

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

I don't know who left the "bad" ratings below but I think they have the wrong doctor. Dr. Chartrand is very hands on, very friendly. She sits down, looks me in the eye and is very compassionate. She talked about my recent trip and even asked my son what he wanted to be when he grew up! She explained my condition and treatment and showed me pictures on the computer. I understand she was in Family Practice before, but won't be going back. I know this, because I asked her if I could be a regular patient. She said she only works at Urgent Care now. Would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Went to her with an isolated skin rash on chin. She stood ACROSS the room from me and had the most unpleasant scowl on her face the entire time. She did NOT once get near enough to even look at my chin. (Turns out I had an allergic reaction to new skin makeup... thanks to a dermatologist !! ) That was the absolute WORST treatment I have EVER had from someone who calls them self a "professional". NEVVVVVVER will I ever see this doctor again !

flag | Submitted September 7, 2014

I was a patient of Dr. Chartrand's at her old clinic before she moved to Urgent Care. I MISS HER!!! I tried to find someone like her and just couldn't. She is so kind and caring and always knows what's wrong and how to fix it. I don't know what I'd do without her.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

I went to see Dr. Chartrand a few years ago and it was the most unprofessional encounter I've ever had with a doctor. She was rude, condescending, and short with me, and then when she stepped out of the office she complained loudly about me to one of the nurses nearby. I ended up leaving the appointment in the middle of the visit without being treated for my condition, and waiting five hours at a walk in clinic just so I didn't have to be scrutinized by a condescending doctor. I have had problems going to doctors ever since this visit and feel like I was legitimately traumatized at a vulnerable time in my life. It took me several years to go back to the doctor and even now I have a hard time being honest with doctors because I'm afraid of being yelled at. This woman should not be practicing medicine.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

Simply put......GENIUS feel very lucky to be able to talk to her and have her in charge of my health need.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012

This office is very pleasant. The chairs are comfortable, although i didn't have to wait very long. The nurse is very "down home", but professional. She put me at ease immediately. The doctor was personable and professional. She brought up things that I would have been embarassed to, but i was glad she was willing to talk about them. Thank goodness there are still family doctors like this.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2012

Dr. Chartrand AND her staff are AWESOME!!!! Although I like ALL of Dr. Chartrands office staff my favorite has to be BETTY!!! Her nurse Ellen is very sweet & caring. I know that the latest conversion of the new system was frustrating for them, but they made their patients feel like there was nothing to it. I would, & I have, recommended Dr. Chartrand to anyone that was looking for a new doctor!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

Dr. Chartrand has been our family physician for more than 10 years, and she is amazing. We are blessed to have her. Her staff is also helpful and courteous.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

New to town, was referred to this doctor by my insurance company. I am very impressed by this physician and her staff. She is a great listener, very competent. Her staff is pleasant and professional

flag | Submitted March 2, 2010

Dr. Kathy P. Chartrand's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Olathe, KS