Ratings for Dr. Robert Hall

Dr. Hall was an excellent Gynecologist, very helpful , lots of great advise. sorry you will not be there for my grand kids. Great Job!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2020

did he retire? he was truly a good man. a truth man that helped those in need. i hope he works a little. maybe he is fed up with that OMA group. i will do my best to let those interested in fibristal know that it worked presurgery for adenomyosis. this man was the one that discovered it. graeme smith should report to robe hall. and closely. cause adenomyosis people deserve a chance for full recovery. and fibroid patients deserve better treatment for minor ailment. robe hall is the best. cathy was cool too. i stole a cd from starbucks and gave it to her.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2020

Very sad to hear Dr. Hall is retired. I only hope his rude receptionist Cathy has followed suit.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2019

Absolutely love Dr. Hall! I was (selfishly) sad hearing about his retirement. He was my OB through both of my recent pregnancies and I really couldn't say enough great things about him! You will be SOO missed!!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2019

Wishing you health and happiness as you start this new adventure . My twins are turning 26 this year and I still can't begin to thank you enough for everything you did for me. Thank you for taking such good care of me for over 30 years.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2019

Just heard of Dr. Halls retirement. He was my obstetrician with my second daughter. The year was 1992. At the time I lived on Sammon Avenue. So my main concern is I was close to the hospital and his office. After all these years I've never forgotten what a kind, caring human being he is. My daughter has just turned 26. Dr Hall, wishing you health and happiness in this new chapter in your life. All the very best. Sincerely

flag | Submitted January 8, 2019

Never has a Dr put my mind at such ease, no matter what the situation His knowledge, and bedside manner, and professionalism is the absolute best. I am saddened to hear of his retirement, however wish him the absolute best.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

Dr. Hall is truly wonderful, kind, caring, knowledgeable... a true professional, with a genuine heart. I just had my fourth daughter, and 2nd c section with him. I have been seeing him for over 8 years and I am so grateful for his approach and connection with me as a patient. He has coached me through the most significant events of my life and I will be forever grateful... Dr. Hall and Cathy, thank you for all the years, it is so very sad to see you go! Wishing you nothing but the best!!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

I had just had my 2 nd baby with doctor hall and he was amazing! Knowledgeable, empathetic and personable.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

There is no better Dr than Dr Hall. He explains procedures, tells you what to expect and invites all and any questions.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018