Ratings for Dr. Alicia Schreader

Dr Schreader has changed my life in a positive way.Intelligent.Empathetic.Understanding.Makes me feel comfortable.I only worry one day not being able to see her.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Dr Schreader is very knowledgable.It is evident when you first meet her that she takes her job seriously which gives you the confidence of knowing you are in good hands.Dr Schreader is very good at creating an environment that allows you to feel comfortable making it easier to open up and discuss issues.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Dr Schreader is a great doctor who cares about her patients and is very knowledgeable in her field.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr Schreader has helped me to deal with my anxiety.I feel so good and open talking to her.She has an excellent opinion.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

I find Dr Schreader to be knowledge and compassionate.I feel very comfortable with her.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Dr Schreader is one of the kindest and most compassionate professionals that I have had the blessing to cross paths with. Dr Schreader has always treated me with the utmost respect and has greatly helped me to view troubles and challenges in my own life from a fresh perspective.Dr Schreader is the type of person that one would want to have as a life long friend.Her manner of demonstrating care and support have been invaluable to me.I truly feel grateful for Dr Schreader's tremendous help in my life.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Very welcoming upon first visit. Makes me feel very comfortable and engaged in dealing with the issues that I was seeking. We have not started treatment so I am fairly new here, but it has proven to be a positive experience thus far.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

I have seen many Doctors over my life and I have to say that Dr Schreader has been by far the best. She listens, asks the right questions, remembers the struggles you have and gives practical and sound solutions and examples. I know I still have a long way to go but as long as she is practicing I will look forward to meeting with her to help me through my journey.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Dr Schreader is understanding and very helpful to my needs. She makes me feel comfortable knowing that she is just a phone call away if I need her.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Schreaders for about 7 months. She is the first doctor who has taken the time to listen to my history and respond thoughtfully.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017