Ratings for Dr. S Jorgenson

She is definitely one of the BEST!! I've known her and have been a patient for many years.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

She's a really wonderful, caring doctor. She goes above and beyond to make sure her patients are comfortable and informed.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

I am so thankful to have her as my dr. She is very informative has been very helpful about my own personal health that has been an on going issue for previous years. I can't say enough good things about her but a BIG thanks for helping me with my own body :)

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

I can't say enough about Dr. Jorgenson. She is wonderful, is very caring and helpful.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Dr. Jorgenson is fantastic, has a nice staff and was always ontime when I was there. While I don't think I owe my life to her I certainly owe my ongoing daily comfort to her, based on a diagnosis made within the first 5 minutes. Don't know how I'd be managing without her. Wonderful Dr. and wonderful person.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

I owe my life to Dr. Jorgensen. After fighting with other OBGYN's for 8 years, I finally seen her and within 5 mins of my first appt, she had me diagnosed and booked for surgery. She is the most compassionate, knowledgable, helpful, blunt doctor I have ever dealt with. If it wasn't for her, I could be dead right now. Somthing that 6 other OBGYN's never caught. She has even caught other issues that I never knew I had. I have the greatest respect for her and would recommend her to anyone looking for answers. She doesn't beat around the bush at all and will tell you like it is, which is something that I respect in a doctor. At least I know where I stand and what I am actually facing with her. After being dismissed for 8 years by others, she was refreshing!!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2012

She is the best Gynecologist I never have. I recommend her to everyone ! She is courteous, helpful, smiling, understanding and super nice!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

She was one of the best doctors I have ever had the pleasure of meeting! She helped me and my son during a difficult delivery and c-section. She was wonderful during the aftercare. Thank you.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2011

Very helpful with my condition/answered my questions and sent me in the right direction when I needed additional help.kind/gentle and courtous with years of experience.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2010

Delivered 2 of my 3 children. Compassionate and extremely knowledgeable. I would highly reccommend her.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2009