Ratings for Dr. Julio M. Sosa

Had an excellent experience with Dr. Sosa and his office staff. My procedure went very well and I highly recommend him to friends and family. I am also planning on doing EMSCULPT in the near future and there is nowhere else I would trust with my care.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2019

I had breast reduction surgery and I'm extremely happy with the results. Dr. Sosa is a wonderful surgeon who cares about his patients and I highly recommend him. His entire staff is very friendly and courteous.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2019

Cannot say enough about the care and expertise Dr. Sosa has demonstrated on initial and repeat visits.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2019

Pleasant, to the point, and an excellent plastic surgeon. Has three surgeries and I have no visible scars.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

I had Dr. Sosa remove a small mole from my chin area - and one from my arm ( neither one cancerous) but trusted the surgical area would be less obvious than the actual spots he was removing. I even had him do revision surgery on my chin area because he said "He could make it look better." I have a huge inverted scar on my chin - triple the size of the actual spot that was removed, and an indented scar on my arm, also triple the size as the small spot he removed. The arm "scar" looks like part of the muscle was taken, so it dips and draws much attention to it. The face scar healed so poorly, photographs like a 2" "frankenstein" scar, and has only gotten worse over time. These scars are at least 4 years old. I have recently paid someone else almost $1300.00 to improve the appearance of the chin scar, and it still looks like a huge scar. Dr. Sosa never warned or spoke at all of the possibility that the scars may be larger or look worse than the spots being removed, the healing process was never discussed, and it has significantly hurt my business. I have read and seen many times since, that Public Figures and Celebrities are advised by Plastic Surgeons NOT to have Facial moles and spots removed, so WHY wouldn't Dr. Sosa advise the same???? My dermatologist also recommended him, but most likely won't in the future, after seeing my scars. I read these other reviews a year ago, and though I'd better also share my experience. You only have ONE face, and it is best to research who you have "work" on it.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

he was great i would go back if i need.. And his staff was great..

flag | Submitted July 21, 2012

I had breast reduction, was supposed to be a "C" and I am barely a "B". It looks awful. Also had a tummy tuck- belly button not centered, after a few years, my stomach is huge but weight is distributed now in the upper abdomen, making me look pregnant instead of just "fat". Impossible to find clothes, especially pants that fit and don't slide down and off. Wish I had never gotten either done.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012

Had basal cell cancer removed from my nose. Although Dr. Sosa explained in detai the surgery, my nose was left with a very long scar, uneven, and jagged. I went to a plastic surgeon to specifically not have this result. This was not acceptable. He stated he could do nothing to fix the scars. I would not recommend him for any facial surgery.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

I am extremely satisfied with Dr. Sosa. He was very knowledgeable and discussed the procedure appropriately. Dr. Sosa was flexible in his schedule and easily approachable too.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2009

I was very Happy with Dr. Sosa no complaints I would recommend him over and over again I have gained a whole level of confidence

flag | Submitted June 1, 2009

Dr. Julio M. Sosa's Credentials

• French

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in West Bloomfield, MI