Ratings for Dr. Randy S. Morris

Very knowledgeable, well experienced. Doesn’t beat around the bush

flag | Submitted October 17, 2018

So impressed and so professional! I wish we could go to this office for all of our health needs! I highly recommend! I wish all offices ran as efficient as them!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

After a lot of research, and having a terrible experience at a downtown Chicago hospital, I found Dr. Morris. He helped me reach my dream of having a family and I had my twins. We are getting ready to try again for baby #3. I highly recommend Dr. Morris. Both him and his staff are excellent.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Dr. Morris successfully helped us achieve our little miracle through embryo donation. He was born in 2012 and a very happy five year old. I just want to say once again how grateful we are to you and your clinic and for the donors.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Goes by books for all cases instead of individual analysis

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

We changed from another Naperville Reproductive Endocrinologist (Dr. C****** M*****) to Dr. Randy Morris in December 2015. Our previous doctor was not nearly aggressive enough with my protocol due to persistent cysts that the previous doctor stated could not be treated with birth control. Dr. Morris changed all that - he said I WAS able to use birth control, provided that I was on blood thinners, and that we could start the IVF process ASAP as long as my cysts were not producing hormones (they never had been, and never did in my entire time with him). We did have our failures (our first IVF cycle yielded zero blastocyts, and I had a miscarriage of a transferred embryo while under Dr. Morris' care). But I am currently 34 weeks pregnant with our miracle baby and it's all due to Dr. Morris. He can be a bit....blunt with some of the things he says but I think this is more his personality than anything else. It does not come off as rude or arrogant, more just to the point. If you do have weight issues like I do, be prepared to have to sign a waiver stating that he has told you of the risks of proceeding. But Dr. Morris did for us what others refused to do, and for that I am forever grateful. His staff both at the office and the surgery center is amazing and was always supportive of us with all that we have been through with his office. Be warned, with BCBS, the surgery center is OUT OF NETWORK. But you do have to use them, so they offer discounted rates.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Dr. Randy S. Morris

Dr. Randy S. Morris's response
Thank you very much for your review and congratulations on your pregnancy! We are honored to be able to help you in your journey to become parents! We have been working toward getting the surgery center contracted with BCBS and I am happy to say we are now IN NETWORK!

Submitted March 10, 2017

I've never met such an arrogant doctor with such horrible bedside manners. With unexplained infertility and three miscarriages he told me my only hope was IVF and losing weight. I've never been so upset with talking to a doctor after i left my ten minute consult. And to add injury that 10 minutes cost me almost $300

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Do your self a favor and a lot of heartache don't see this doctor. They are not upfront about costs, after you pay everything there is always more charges, they never tell you that all procedures must be done in his surgical center, a for profit center not affiliated with any insurance companies and if you can't pay the thousands of dollars your out of luck no matter where you are in your cycle.

Submitted December 26, 2016

Dr. Randy S. Morris

Dr. Randy S. Morris's response
Due to HIPAA patient privacy regulations, we cannot respond to specific complaints in a public forum or even confirm whether the complaints come from actual patients or not. We encourage all of our patients to let us know if there is any aspect of their care that they are not satisfied with. We will work with them, to the best of our ability, to resolve their issues. The following is a general statement of our policies for all of our patients: We accept insurance payments from many different carriers. Occasionally, our insurance verification department will find that patients do not have the insurance coverage they thought (or were hoping for). This is commonly due to lack of benefits for infertility treatment or patients not qualifying for their benefits. Recently, in order to reduce premiums, more patients have been choosing policies that have higher copays or deductibles. This is more likely to occur for facilities that are not part of a "preferred network". When this occurs, patients may end up being responsible for paying fees "out of pocket". We perform an extensive insurance coverage review before the first visit and before starting any treatments or performing major procedures. This information is shared with the patient in writing. We are very proud of the services we provide at IVF1, our excellent reputation in the community and, of course, our high success rates. As a result, couples are often highly motivated to become patients here and will sometimes ask for free or discounted care. While we cannot accommodate all such requests, we have, in the past, offered to assist patients in finding other resources such as loan programs and grants from charitable organizations. We have even offered to assist patients in finding other physicians and facilities for whom they may have lower fees and we help coordinate their care with those physicians.

Submitted January 20, 2017

My wife had a laprascopic surgery yesterday. We have had several visits and two procedures performed by Dr Morris. I am continually amazed at how nice and comforting the staff is. From checking in to having blood drawn to leaving every level of the staff is compassionate and caring and genuinely concerned for our well being. They took the time to answer all of our questions and concerns. This is in stark contrast to any hospital or Dr offices we have ever encountered. Dr Morris is always quick to respond to any messages we have sent him. This is not common from our past experience and makes such a difference given the emotions involved in trying to conceive. We look forward to working with Dr Morris to achieve our goal of conceiving. I would highly recommend him without hesitation.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

Dr. Randy Morris and Staff are amazing!!! I went to 4 other doctors prior and we were successful at first try with Dr.Morris. We now have a beautiful and healthy set of twins!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Dr. Randy S. Morris's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Naperville, IL