Ratings for Dr. Christy E. Joyce

Not happy with her, she is a cold fish , no effort in really helping her patiences, people go to her out of convenience not her skills I am looking for a Real doctor.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Been going to this practice for YEARS.. only because their convenient in the neighborhood.. I've ALWAYS felt just like a number.. the office is WAY TOO BUSY! I doubt if the doc knows my name.. & again, I have been a patience for many yrs. FINALLY had it up to here.. in route looking for another physician. The office STAFF is HORRIBLE.. they don't give a dam about there patience..Per my insurance, I am entitled to an annual physical.. they insist on tacking on additional charges that they have no idea how to fix.. They only way i got it resolved is speaking to the director of their billing dept.. by that time I am now refereed to a collections agency.. i had to become SUPER irate to get results No one in the office has a clue.. & this is EVERY year I have had this problem since 2010..save yourself the STRESS & AGGRAVATION.. don't bother w/ this practice..they are SO VERY unorganized.. their the WORST!!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

After seeing many doctors (for 8 years) for my back problems, I saw Dr. Joyce who was incredibly helpful in remedying the situation. Since, I've gone for other things... she's very knowledgable, no nonsense and to the point.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2005

I once had the flu with bad hives. She said, "I'd take something for those hives, if I were you," and left the room. WTF? Found out that they were secondary sign the body was under stress, thanks to MD friend.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2004

Dr. Christy E. Joyce's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1980)

Private Small Business Insurance