Ratings for Dr. Gord McConnell

Beware of this doctor. I had to wear a gown for him to assess my spine??? My physiotherapist always asses my spine and does not need me undressed. This guy was so conceited and bragging about himself and his expertise. He tried selling me orthotics right away and tried to pressure me in to purchasing xrays before he could look at me further. I went there to see if he could do anything for my ear (eustachian tube) and asked if he could use the activator. He was very aggressive when I refused to get the xray done and said "well don't you get xrays at the dentist"!!!! I was firm and said no thank you. As soon as I met him I had a bad feeling about him. I felt very uncomfortable being assessed with my underwear in the open. He does the exact assessment my physiotherapists and I never need to undress for my physio. Be careful with this chiropractor

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

Should have sued him. He totally wrecked my lower back and have had to retire early because of it. Used excessive force. No cure for me either. I have to live with the pain for the rest of my life.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

I was able to walk in but after treatment needed to be carried out and driven home to spend 3 days in bed :(

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

I was not impressed, with staff or treatment, seemed like he would have me come back not for me to get better, but for him to make more money.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2013

I really like going to see Gord and have been his patient for just shy of two years. He is rough at times but knows his stuff very well. I am a female client of his and have never once thought he was inappropriate. He has a great sense of humor and is always professional with me. Gord has done things for me that many chiropractors could not due to his years of experience. My husband and I see him exclusively and hope he never retires. His staff are awesome and very accommodating.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

I am a patient of Dr.McConnell for over 10 years now. I had trouble moving my right leg forward at times. Turned out my lower back was out. A few adjustments my pain was history.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2012

Incredible Doctor. I could not move my right arm anymore. Went to my medical who subscribed pain killers - no result. After that I saw Dr. McConnell. He pushed his thumb with a twist below my colar bone and a pinched nerve was released. My arm was moving immediately without any pain. Nothing but incredible!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

This doctor was kind and gentle on my first visit. I made it very clear I wasn't interested in neck cracking and people falling on my back. He told me he didn't work that way and I actually trusted him. The second time I came in he told me there was a change of plan. He had me lie face down and told me to breathe out. Then he fell on my back with his full weight and broke my rib! Of course I only found that out later. I just slid of that table and limped out the door. My husband said I looked totally grey. I was later told my rib was broken. I didn't even get so much as an apology.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2012

I would not recommend this doctor. I seen him only a couple of times and would never go back. He is a dirty old man, and he crosses the line if you ask me.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2011