Ratings for Dr. Marco Uribe

I don't have any idea how the other reviewers can give Uribe a 5 on punctuality. They NEVER see their patients on time. We've never waited less than an hour to be seen. And then when you do get in the room the appointment is majorly rushed because he's always so behind. That being said he's a great doctor, but wait times for visits are insane. Not sure we'll continue to see him because of that. It's a real shame.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2014

I see Dr. Uribe through Balanced Hormones and Health and I am so happy I do! He has helped me get my levels balanced and basically my life back. I can finally sleep through the night with no more hot flashes. I love that they accept my insurance and two of my good friends are just as happy with their results! Thank you!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

My experience at BH2 has been excellent from the first call to the moment I walked in. Everyone at BH2 is so helpful and I couldn't be happier with the results of my treatment, thanks to BH2. Thank you BH2 for helping feel like myself again and giving me my life back.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2012

Wonderful doc for pregnancy and delivery but beware if you have Endometriosis. Having endometriosis requires seeing a endometriosis specialist. Most OB/GYN's will tell you they treat endo, but you will be subjected to multiple surgeries because are NOT effectively eradicating the disease. Join Endometriosis Research Group on facebook to learn more and save yourself a lot of pain, time, and money

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012

Dr. Uribe is absolutely phenomial! A mind of knowledge and made of outstanding character. He always makes sure you understand 100% and ensures all questions are answered. I am totally convinced he goes ubove and beyond in every patient he sees. I cannot express enough how pleased I am with everything from my first visit to the last stitch of my c-section. I will continue to tell everyone I know in need of a gynecologist/ OBGYN all about him!!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

Dr. Uribe did an excellent job using forcepts on my son due to issues during labor. Even our pediatrician was impressed with how "little" bruising our son had on his head, which was barely a spot. The office is extremely busy and I have waited for almost 2 hours before. When you are the one in the delivery room though- you want the Doctor worried about you and not how long his patients are waiting on him, his trained staff can handle this. Also, very caring when delivering not so good news regarding BCRA1&2 testing...now worries Doc....not your fault.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009

Excellent doctor and very human and understandable of each individual person and your needs.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2008

Very busy practice, but for good reason. Dr. Uribe is knowledgeable and a very skilled doctor (and surgeon). His nurse practitioner Julie is wonderful, as are all of his nurses. I keep going to him even though he's busy!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2007

Dr. Marco Uribe's Credentials

• Baylor Coll Of Med, Houston Tx 77030 (Grad. 1983)