Ratings for Dr. Vladimir Sluzar

Dr Sluzar is more concerned with his own ego than referring his patients to someone who can actually treat their condition. He actually canceled an appointment we had made with another cardiologist who in fact specialized in my husbands condition. He had been treating this condition for three years before we clued in that there were actually treatments available to us. Never would we return to his care.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

I was transferred into Dr. Sluzar's care after an Electrophysiology Study (EPS) to find out the cause of a sudden severe non self terminating Ventricular Tachycardia(VT) had the unexpected complication of a Pulmonary Embolism(PE). Dr. Sluzar would not even entertain the idea that the PE was a result of the EPS even with my former Cardiologist from Credit Valley and my EP Doctor implying that it was. I understand complications happen sometimes. My issue with Dr. Sluzar was that he was completely convinced that the PE was the reason for the VT and didn't even bother to continue with testing for any other possibilities, even at my protestations, family history, and other Doctors implications. Subsequently I had a repeat VT a few months later (fortunately in a different province) and they continued to find a proper diagnosis.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

I thought this was a compassionate man.......when i first ment him........only to find out that he doesn't care what happens to me........he is very judgemental.......he would do will to do the job hes paid to do and leave the judging to God

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

Compassionate Dr. who takes time to listen. He really cares about his patients. I feel lucky to be in his care.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

This Dr. is very calming, a listener to how you say something and then can interpret what you meant. I had previously been with one of the other cardi's who is now retired and Dr. S has now moved into his office location. What a wonderful cardi to have assigned to your file. Following hospital stay October 14--29, 2016.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr Sluzar!!!! he truly cares for your well being, and goes out of his way to give you the care that you would expect. Mary , his office manager is wonderful as well!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Dr Sluzar is our family cardiologist. He and is staff are wonderful and helpful. Dr S has saved my mothers life more than one time and monitors our family history of heart disease. He was mentored by the top Cardiolgistist Directors and teams in Ontario and is a well respected doctor in his field. We are fortunate to have him as our family cardiologist. Stella

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

I saw Dr. Sluzar in hospital. He appeared totally disinterested in my case, lectured me on costs to taxpayers of treatments (while duplicating tests). I've managed to avoid Drs and hospitals for most of my 82 years, which is probably why I am 82?! I found Dr. Sluzar both disrespectful and dismissive. A subsequent consultation with another cardiologist restored my faith and resulted in necessary treatment.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

this man should be locked up for life he creates work did a procedure causing a person to need three stints .this is a normal thing at Trillium

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015

Dr. Sluzar was my mother's cardiologist and he was extremely understanding and helpful. After she passed away I needed to get checked and he became my cardiologist, since heart disease runs in my family I was extremely scared that I was going to develop the same issues as my mother. Dr. Sluzar has done every test I requested and has made me feel hopeful that I am in well health. He is an amazing man and a great doctor.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015