Ratings for Dr. Vladimir Sluzar

Dr. Sluzar provides medical care with outstanding professionalism, knowledge and compassion. He treats me with respect and dignity and although, this should be a practice of any specialist, unfortunately, is not the case. I am blessed having him as my cardiologist.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

I love this man, he is so calming and actually listens to you, he gave me the very best care possible and I am alive today because of him, if you are very lucky you will get him to look after you.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

I pray that God may have mercy on this man's soul........i pray that he might give his heart to Jesus and change his ways...........

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

Dr Sluzar is more concerned with his own ego than referring his patients to someone who can actually treat their condition. He actually canceled an appointment we had made with another cardiologist who in fact specialized in my husbands condition. He had been treating this condition for three years before we clued in that there were actually treatments available to us. Never would we return to his care.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

I was transferred into Dr. Sluzar's care after an Electrophysiology Study (EPS) to find out the cause of a sudden severe non self terminating Ventricular Tachycardia(VT) had the unexpected complication of a Pulmonary Embolism(PE). Dr. Sluzar would not even entertain the idea that the PE was a result of the EPS even with my former Cardiologist from Credit Valley and my EP Doctor implying that it was. I understand complications happen sometimes. My issue with Dr. Sluzar was that he was completely convinced that the PE was the reason for the VT and didn't even bother to continue with testing for any other possibilities, even at my protestations, family history, and other Doctors implications. Subsequently I had a repeat VT a few months later (fortunately in a different province) and they continued to find a proper diagnosis.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

I thought this was a compassionate man.......when i first ment him........only to find out that he doesn't care what happens to me........he is very judgemental.......he would do will to do the job hes paid to do and leave the judging to God

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

Compassionate Dr. who takes time to listen. He really cares about his patients. I feel lucky to be in his care.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

This Dr. is very calming, a listener to how you say something and then can interpret what you meant. I had previously been with one of the other cardi's who is now retired and Dr. S has now moved into his office location. What a wonderful cardi to have assigned to your file. Following hospital stay October 14--29, 2016.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr Sluzar!!!! he truly cares for your well being, and goes out of his way to give you the care that you would expect. Mary , his office manager is wonderful as well!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Dr Sluzar is our family cardiologist. He and is staff are wonderful and helpful. Dr S has saved my mothers life more than one time and monitors our family history of heart disease. He was mentored by the top Cardiolgistist Directors and teams in Ontario and is a well respected doctor in his field. We are fortunate to have him as our family cardiologist. Stella

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016