Ratings for Dr. Gabrielle Hammond-Kannegieter

Gabrielle "caught" my second child (along with a midwifery student) and it was a wonderful experience. She was very kind and attentive, but also focused and professional. Gabrielle didn't seem upset or put out when my 1 am phone call forced her out of bed only to find that my previously intense and regular contractions had all but stalled when she arrived. After our son was born, Gabrielle gave us privacy to bond with our new baby and checked in only when necessary. She is a very skilled and wonderful midwife. I hope Gabrielle is able to deliver our third!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Gabrielle was the most amazing midwife I could have asked for. Although I was seven months pregnant before I got to meet her she took excellent care of my while I contracted pneumonia and was texting and calling to check in. She was on top of my health when I came down with pre eclampsia and made quick decisions to ensure I had the best care possible. She was at my side the entire way even though I ended up being delivered by a doctor. She answered my Texts all times of the night and reassured me as a first time mom. I surely hope she is my next birth attendant. Guelph midwives rock!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

She is a very professional, genuinely caring and helpful Midwife. She takes the time to learn about your feelings and concerns and goes out of her way to ensure you have the best care and options to help with your needs and desires. Very knowledgeable and kind.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

Gabrielle is a wonderful midwife. She attended the birth of my second child. She is extremely professional, caring and gifted at what she does. Anyone would be lucky to have her attend their birth - I couldn't be happier with how smoothly things went.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012

I had my third child with Gabrielle. It was the best experience one could hope for.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2010

Absolutely amazing!! Extreamly knowledgeable and willing to go out of her way to help women attain the birth THEY want! Would recommend her to ANYONE!!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007

Gabrielle delivered both my children and I couldn't be a bigger fan of hers! She is professional, wonderful, and truely a gifted midwife. I have recommended her to many of my friends. The experience we had with a midwife clinic is truely the only way to go when having a baby. They are sensitive/caring to a mother-to-be, professional, supportive and there at the birth. Gabrielle we love you, and thank you for bringing our babies into the world. Your biggest Fergus Fan!!!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2007

The only Midwife that we ever had to "wait" for, but regardless, was so friendly, compassionate, and knowledgeable. A "worth-the-wait" experience.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2007