Ratings for Dr. Jose M. Flores

I had a terrible experience at this Dr. 's office. My 9 year old daughter was suffering from stomach pains and vomiting and he was not personable with her at all, asking ME all the questions. The office staff was ridiculously unprofessional and outdated. I was over charged for the co-payment and they repeatedly called to collect a payment I already paid. When I told the secretary that, she rudely told me that then she "would just send it to collection."

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

I found Dr. Flores very personable, asking many questions of me and my son without coming across intimidating. He has a nice personality and sense of humor, but he still very efficient, thorough, and knowledgeable. My son felt quite comfortable with him. His office staff was very pleasant as well. Was able to get an appointment the same day I called (due to a cancellation). Overall a great experience, great interaction with the doctor and staff.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2008