Ratings for Dr. Tara Drobot

Tara is amazing, same with her staff. She takes time to ensure you are progressing, and comfortable in her care. I was skeptical about chiropractors until I met her!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Tara Drobot for over a year now and I can't express how amazing she is as a person and as a professional. She is a very knowledgeable, professional and friendly chiropractor. I have referred many people to her and they all absolutely can't say enough good things about her. I had a car accident many years ago and completed over a year of chiro treatment, but never felt completely right after. After a month of going to Tara I was feeling fantastic. Her various techniques worked wonders on breaking down the old scars from the accident. It feels fantastic to have all my range of motion back completely.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

I discovered Dr. Tara Drobot after searching the internet at my wits end, trying to find an effective treatment for a painful severe frozen shoulder. Thank goodness, I somehow found Dr. Drobot! From my very first treatment with her, I immediately knew that I was in competent hands. She has a professional, friendly, open, and reassuring demeanour. From the onset, her confidence that my shoulder would quickly heal gave me a huge sense of emotional relief and hopefulness. Dr. Drobot is trained in highly specialized techniques (Trigenics Myoneural Medicine and Gaston Techniques) which are effective in breaking through the adhesions present in a frozen shoulder (also known as adhesive capsulitis). To my knowledge, she is the only practitioner of these highly effective techniques in Calgary. We are fortunate to have someone with that calibre of medical expertise here in our city. The combination of her many years of professional experience and skilled proficiency in treating frozen shoulder syndrome, coupled with her soothing and positive nature, create an extremely positive healing milieu. I look forward to treatment days and I always leave her office feeling uplifted. From the start, each successive treatment brought significant improvement and I gained full functional range of motion after a only a couple of months of twice weekly treatments. I’m happy to report that my shoulder is now practically healed, with only the extreme end-ranges of motion in only a couple of specific movements still to come. I experience no limited range of motion as I go about my daily activities and I am completely pain-free. It seems almost a miracle to me now, as when I first went to see her I could barely move my arm, I had excruciatingly painful muscle spasms and I felt emotional despair that my shoulder (and my life) would never be normal again. Dr. Drobot has been such a pleasure to see and her treatments have been so successful that the only downside of her amazing effectiveness is that I will very soon have no reason to visit her! I feel so blessed that I found Dr. Drobot—she is a rare find. If you have a frozen shoulder, or know anyone who does, you (or they) must see Dr. Drobot.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Always on time and a great friendly nature. Every time that I have a back issue I see Tara and it is gone until next time that I mess it up. I especially like that she is not pushy and does not force extra treatments on people, just come as needed. All in all a great chiropractor!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Drobot's for 13 years now. She has not only helped me deal with my scoliosis, she is now helping me with my pelvic issues in my second pregnancy. Dr Drobot goes above and beyond for me to accommodate my schedule and needs, even allowing me to come before office hours. I am so grateful for her help - without her. I would be limping daily. I appreciate that she stays well informed of new trends and techniques, all of which I get to benefit from during regular visits. I am so appreciative of her staff as well as they are very friendly and helpful. I would recommend Dr Drobot to anyone who especially pregnant women, and those requiring gentle adjustments.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

FROZEN SHOULDER - GO TO DR. TARA: I met Dr Tara spring of 2014 when I had a bad case of frozen shoulder (Adhesive Capsulitis). I was told by doctors and all the literature that a frozen shoulder takes 1 1/2 to 2 years to resolve. I was determined to find help to shorten that recovery. When I called and spoke to Dr. Tara she assured me with confidence she could take on my frozen shoulder. I cannot express how grateful I am that she was true to her word. Within approx. 6 weeks (3 visits/wk) we had made huge progress and within a few months we were pretty much done. If you have a frozen shoulder please go see her as soon as possible. I honestly do not know what I would have done had I not found her. I will take all my sqweaks and rattles to her from now on!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014

*****I have been seeing Dr Drobot for a few years and she has never disappointed! Empathetic yet professional, Tara offers so much more than just 'supporting' your Back health. I'm amazed how much she knows and how much she has helped me. And I always feel great after a treatment from Tara. I highly recommend her *****

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

Very gentle. I was worried that it would be painful but Tara really knew what she was doing while working on my neck. Look forward to next appointment.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

Tara shows true care and concern for her patients. She takes time to listen and is very helpful and informative. The office staff is very friendly and appointments are always on time if not a bit early. I would recommend Tara to anyone looking for a Chiropractor.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2008

Dr. Drobot is professional and friendly. She spends quality time with her patients and lets you know she cares about your overall health and well-being! Tara is great at what she does...

flag | Submitted April 10, 2007