Ratings for Dr. Olumide Taiwo

does this guy still work , every time we call his office it says he'll be back after lunch at 1 ?

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

This doctor has moved to Red Deer Saint Mary's Clinic. Avoid him at all costs. I went in complaining of breathing problems (crackling in my lungs) while I was lying down and high blood pressure along with a family history of heart disease. He told me that I had a simple lung infection and that it would go away. I went to another Doctor after 2 months of no change. The new doctor informed me that with what I told him I should have been checked for other conditions and placed on blood pressure medication at my age and appearance of extremely good health or at least told to come back and check in a week but that did not happen. After going for an ultrasound on my heart it was discovered that I had a serious heart condition that with the symptoms I was having could have killed me. Stay away from this doctor if you value your life. If he had done what he was supposed to initially my condition wouldn't have been nearly as bad as it is. My heart works at less than 30% had it been caught early I would have a much greater chance of recovery. I was told that by my cardiologist. I was also told that they were amazed that I was able to walk with the weakened condition of my heart. STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Dr.Taiwo has been my doctor for a few years noW. He has been so caring and has always went over and above for my family and I. Since I chose him as our family doctor so have alot of my family members and friends. And all I hear is positive things. Honestly I have no idea what some of u are talking about, yes he's quiet but he's also sweet and genuine. I find he is the most comPassionate doctor I have ever met. I feel safe and secure when my children or I are not well and go to see him. & as for the ladies at the front, they have bent over backwards to get us in if we were really sick and they have always been extremely nice and respectful. I appreciate them And their kindness. And yes sometimes u wait but helloo it's a doctors office u can't Predict how long everyone needs to see the doctor.. I'm always in and out of there in less then an hour and a half. But u know if that doesn't work for u, u could always go wAit at the hospital for 6 hours.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2011

He is a study in progress. I was in the hospital and he is doing floor work to gain skills. He is cautious and conservative. He listens to what I have to say and refers appropriately.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2010

Very knowledgeable, has an answer to all of my questions. He is very understanding and an all around great Doctor.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2010

he seems like a quiet person, but not knowledgeable at all. i'v been there about 4 times and had to wait 2hrs before i got in, because the front desk staff forgot that i had checked in with them. just isn't helpful at all. he seems confused or not caring at all. i am not comfortable with him as doctor.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2010

Dr Taiwo made my health worse. It lead to a situation where I had to go for emergency surgery. He is always confused and silent. I don't know how he got his degree in medical science. Please, don't waste your time and don't make your health worse by going to him. I Do NOT recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2010

I was seeing another doctor for over a year, that "other" doctor was genuinly uninterested in me. I switched over to Dr. Taiwo, and he performed the exact same tests, found the exact same things, but decided to pursue them with a follow up CT scan. Result? Hodgkins Lymphoa, stage 3. I have completed my chemotherapy and am now cancer free. Personally, I feel a debt of gratitude to Taiwo, I realize that all doctors in this community are overloaded, but he found the problem before it was too late. I do take exception to the waiting though, if I have an appointment for 3:00, I arrive at 2:45, but have to wait until about 4:00 before I go to the examination room, where I wait for another 15 - 20 minutes. I am a busy person too, and unfortunately, very little patience. As for the receptionist, what a misearble person to deal with. As someone else said, I feel that I am bothering her when I call, IF I can get through. I really do not like visitng here.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2010

Well where to start i moved to fort mcmurray 2 years ago January and of course finding a doctor is the first thing u do.. I had my doctor before treating me for something, and when i went to Taiwo i asked for a specialist, he granted my request.26 months later i am still waiting.. Hmm.. I am definatley important, and everytime i ask about it he justs nods and tell me to expect a call. uh huh. yea just ket me hold my breath.. Anyways, everytime i call the rec, is rude and non caring. and i am fed up, the walk in clinics and hospital will have to do untill i get back home to see a rreal doctor.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2009

Doctor Taiwo is a ver caring doctor, he seems t take his time and get the tests past, doctors reports and and all information he needs.He lstens to your input. This is so importand to me when looking for a good Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2009