Ratings for Dr. Mark Churman

My dad had a very large aneurysm. Dr Churman found it, kept an eye on it and sent him to a specialist, which saved his life. Thanks to Dr. Churman my dad is still here. 😂

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

I have known Dr Churman for a very long time, and the only thing I can say is that he has saved my life in more ways than one. He has always helped me with the root cause of my issues and has always delved deeper into things more than what was required just to rule things out and fix things before they became an issue. Mark is a blessing to the community and a great doctor, we are all so very lucky to have him. He has been my doctor since I was a kid and I wouldn't have anyone else. He has been a great doctor to me, my parents and will be to my future kids one day as well.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Have been with Dr. Churman for many years but things sure have changed (for the worse) since his front line lady (who was amazing) retired and the nurse practitioner that worked out of the office moved. Whenever you call you get asked upteen questions and challenged on everything, she forgets to call you back and even forgets to call for consultations to other doctors. Dr. Churman has changed as well he doesn't seem as interested as he was before. We hope it changes as we don't have any choices.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

We have had Dr. Churman as our family doctor now for 11 years. He is a no nonsense type of guy, says it the way it is and moves forward. We like him because he does not give you a prescription unless it is necessary. He is very good at referring you to a specialist if needed. We feel very fortunate to have him as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

He's great. I switched doctors cause he cared much more and was better than my other one.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Fantastic! Thanks so Much!!!Please make your comments detailed, helpful and polite. Tell us WHY you rated as you did. This is not the place for reporting illegal activity unless you include a link to a website with supporting evidence. You are legally responsible for what you write here.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

Nothing to complain about. Had the odd bumps in the road but really, if you cannot advocate for yourself, he cannot do anything for you. We are greatful to have doctors in our area, no matter what Churman is a great doctor, and guy to get to know. Can be rushed at times, or off in another world, but we are HUMAN, it happens.. Overall a great doctor..

flag | Submitted December 22, 2011

He's more an agent of the drug companies than a doctor. Over medicating is his forte with no regard for the underlying issues

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011

I personally like the doctor but again, like many other reviews, feel he is too rushed with me. I also find it hard to get him to listen to what is really going on with me. He is very poor with his follow-up.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2010

I can't tell you how much I appreciate having such a kind caring Doctor. Secretary and Nurse Practitioner are also excellent. Thanks for everything.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2010