Ratings for Dr. Bharat Kalra

I been going to Dr. Karla since I was high school and I'm happy with the service I get from this clinic. You do have to wait a while even if you got an appointment but same at other clinics so I just expect it every time so I make sure I got my phone or a book.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Usually wait half hour for appointment, but the good side is that you can almost always see him the same day. He usually does not follow up on prescriptions or referrals, but you can go back to him if the problem is not resolved. His knowledge is generally good and he does make an effort to diagnose and resolve the problem. Your time with him is usually short but if you prepare ahead about your problem so you can present clearly, he will listen and answer questions.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Terrible doctor, impatient and unsympathetic. Be prepared to be seen for 3 mins given a prescription and left alone in the room. I had an unpleasant experience, left the clinic feeling unwelcomed.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Assembly line style practice, avoid him at any cost

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

This Dr has to be the rudest most ignorant Dr I have ever met. I am disabled and had to take my 82 yr old mother to him as he is her Dr. He does not follow up on meds that he gives out, does not answer questions or like being challenged, is rude and all he wants is his OHIP. He handed her a sample bottle of meds and dropped it and did not pick it up. He does not assist the patient in getting up and does not explain to them that he is going to examine them. He types into his pc but only writes one word descriptions of the problem. Only wants to deal with one problem and does not look at the whole picture. She had severe back pain from a compression fracture and would not give her any more pain meds over the phone. He told her to go to emerg. They do not have any of her records and I could not even get her there with the spasms she was having. Stay away from this turn syle office.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

I find this man hungry for one thing, money! Go to doctors that spend time with you and don't run to jump to the next patient!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

flag | Submitted June 9, 2012

At times the office can get pretty busy. I have no problem with this. How many times do we all make an appointment needing to see the doctor the same day. This is slowing down the number of people that can be seen and makes for longer waiting times. I would rather have the doctor take his time and do a good job and not miss anything. So a little wait can bring good results

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

Not at all happy with this doctor. Very impersonable. He did not spend even 3 minutes to discuss the problem or give any advise. Seemed to be in too much hurry.....I guess to see more patients and mint more money off our tax dollars. I wish doctors in Canada had better standards for all the money they make. I have visited walk-in clinics and found doctors more interested in their patients than this doctor was. He just did not seem to care. VERY DISAPPOINTED...will never go back.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

i'm not to happy with the dr because i went in there a number of time saying that i had an ear infection and he kept telling me i was fine after three weeks of going in there i went to the hospital and found i have had a serve ear infection and i had to be on three type of meds because it one ear drops and one t3s because of the pain of how bad it was. there was also another time i went in with my daughter and she had a cold and he did not check her ears and i was back at the hospital for her because she was screaming in pain because of her ear. and when my other daughter was first born i wen in there for 3 1/2 months telling him there is something wrong with her because she is screaming in pain all the time a trowing up (like projectile) like crazy and she kept telling me to burp her when i went to another dr and i found out that she has acid gas reflex and had to be on meds for six weeks and after that she has been fine no more screaming and no more trowing up

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011