Ratings for Dr. Bharat Kalra

Since leaving Dr. Kalra, I have found a real doctor who is supportive, knowledgable and experienced, that is, the opposite of Dr.. Kalra. The change is remarkable.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2018

Ive been going to him since i was a couple of months, i go to a different doctor now

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

My mother is a resident of Dr Kalra at a nursing home.He routinely makes poor medical decisions ,the last nearly resulted in her death.Whats more,is that he's so arrogant.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Useless doctor.As a nurse at one of his nursing homes,hes the most incompetent physician I have ever seen.Yet hes the medical director.He also make inappropriate comments to the female nurses.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

I been going to Dr. Karla since I was high school and I'm happy with the service I get from this clinic. You do have to wait a while even if you got an appointment but same at other clinics so I just expect it every time so I make sure I got my phone or a book.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Usually wait half hour for appointment, but the good side is that you can almost always see him the same day. He usually does not follow up on prescriptions or referrals, but you can go back to him if the problem is not resolved. His knowledge is generally good and he does make an effort to diagnose and resolve the problem. Your time with him is usually short but if you prepare ahead about your problem so you can present clearly, he will listen and answer questions.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Terrible doctor, impatient and unsympathetic. Be prepared to be seen for 3 mins given a prescription and left alone in the room. I had an unpleasant experience, left the clinic feeling unwelcomed.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Assembly line style practice, avoid him at any cost

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

This Dr has to be the rudest most ignorant Dr I have ever met. I am disabled and had to take my 82 yr old mother to him as he is her Dr. He does not follow up on meds that he gives out, does not answer questions or like being challenged, is rude and all he wants is his OHIP. He handed her a sample bottle of meds and dropped it and did not pick it up. He does not assist the patient in getting up and does not explain to them that he is going to examine them. He types into his pc but only writes one word descriptions of the problem. Only wants to deal with one problem and does not look at the whole picture. She had severe back pain from a compression fracture and would not give her any more pain meds over the phone. He told her to go to emerg. They do not have any of her records and I could not even get her there with the spasms she was having. Stay away from this turn syle office.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

I find this man hungry for one thing, money! Go to doctors that spend time with you and don't run to jump to the next patient!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012