You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Andre Richer

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

Hands down the best dentist ever. He always takes his time to hear you out and when something is bothering you he will look into it or refer you to a specialist. His staff is also very friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

I have to agree with all. I have been to many different dentist and my best experience has been with Dentist Richer. I highly recommend him. His staff is also very attentive and professional.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Best dentist around !! No question Been going there since I'm a baby and never had a bad experience. Never even knew he gave needles to freeze. He's amazing. Staff is friendly.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

My husband have been going to Dr. Richer for over 20 yrs. He is the best dentist we have found. He is kind, sympathetic and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

By far the BEST dentist I have ever seen. Staff are polite and friendly. Dental hygienists are knowledgeable and nice. I have seen him for the usual cleanings and one filling and the appointments are on time, thorough and efficient. My husband had a couple of broken teeth removed and it was virtually painless and healed very quickly. Dr Richer is very attentive and thorough and I always feel I can trust his opinion and his recommendations. I am 110% satisfied and recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

Wow For the Kids this dentist is amazing !!!! Recommend it any time !

flag | Submitted August 23, 2012

Pleasant and respectful dentist with a good reputation in the community, good with kids.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Richer since he started his practice and I think he is one of the best, very caring and very nice.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2011

Dr Richer is one of the most professional dentist I've ever dealt with. He's been our Family Dentist for over 30yrs and all my children still will only have Dr Richer care for them.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011

Dr. Andre Richer's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "By far the best dentist I have ever had. His staff are helpful and his hygienist very good. He is a very caring dentist."

October 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Hands down the best dentist ever. He always takes his time to hear you out and when something is bothering you he will look into it or refer you to a specialist..."

August 4, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "J8L1" to "J9H 1A2". Address has been updated from "None" to "210 Chemin d'Aylmer". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "18196842620".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have to agree with all. I have been to many different dentist and my best experience has been with Dentist Richer. I highly recommend him. His staff is also v..."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best dentist around !! No question Been going there since I'm a baby and never had a bad experience. Never even knew he gave needles to freeze. He's amazing. S..."

September 4, 2014
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "Y"

February 12, 2013