Ratings for Dr. Andre Richer

Best dentist and the staff is really good at what they do.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Unfortunately, he doesn't oesn't accept new patients.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

i have been going to dentiste Richer since i was 3 and now all my 5 kids go to see him too he is the best dentist ever no competition ..e has NEVER hurt me ever or any of my kids he is friendly and jokes around make you feel at home and the staff is absolutely amazing its all together an amazing team ho are best at what they do :)

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

By far the best dentist I have ever had. His staff are helpful and his hygienist very good. He is a very caring dentist.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

Hands down the best dentist ever. He always takes his time to hear you out and when something is bothering you he will look into it or refer you to a specialist. His staff is also very friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

I have to agree with all. I have been to many different dentist and my best experience has been with Dentist Richer. I highly recommend him. His staff is also very attentive and professional.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Best dentist around !! No question Been going there since I'm a baby and never had a bad experience. Never even knew he gave needles to freeze. He's amazing. Staff is friendly.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

My husband have been going to Dr. Richer for over 20 yrs. He is the best dentist we have found. He is kind, sympathetic and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

By far the BEST dentist I have ever seen. Staff are polite and friendly. Dental hygienists are knowledgeable and nice. I have seen him for the usual cleanings and one filling and the appointments are on time, thorough and efficient. My husband had a couple of broken teeth removed and it was virtually painless and healed very quickly. Dr Richer is very attentive and thorough and I always feel I can trust his opinion and his recommendations. I am 110% satisfied and recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

Wow For the Kids this dentist is amazing !!!! Recommend it any time !

flag | Submitted August 23, 2012