Ratings for Dr. Steven Meda

Happy retirement Dr. Meda. You have seen my family through many different stages and through everyone I knew you were there beside us. Your sense of humour and great bedside manner will truly be missed. Cathy Watson and family.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Dr. Meda has been my physician for the last 25 years. He has been there throughout a very tough time in 2012 when I had 4 major neck surgeries within 3 weeks. I learned today that he is retiring. This is to be expected but I will miss his "steady" demeanour. A truly nice guy. Best of luck!!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Dr Meda has been our doctor for almost 20 years. He is an excellent doctor. Knows his work and always takes time to find out how we are doing. He is retiring this year and it is so hard to find someone as good as Dr. Meda. We will miss him. Thank you for your service Dr Meda.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Amazing and excellent diagnostic doctor with a high level of experience.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Dr. Meda is a good Doc. Hopefully he keeps practicing for a few more years.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Dr. Meda delivered my daughter in 1975 and I wouldn't switch him as my GP for the world. He always listens and respects your decisions about your own health and is always there for you. What else can I say - for me he is the best!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Dr. Meda's been my Dr. for 41 years. Not only is he my Dr. but he's taught me a lot about life. I consider him to be a father figure in my life. I could not ask for a better Dr. to take care of me.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Dr. Meda was my doctor and my husband's doctor for many many years up until 10 years ago when we moved to the country. He is a great family doctor. We did not get to say goodbye before we left so I thought I would do so now. We miss you Dr. Meda. You were great. Keith Black and Judy Gagnon.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Better bedside manner would be appreciated. Listening to my concerns would also be appreciated. He made me feel like I was wasting his time. In the end his diagnosis was incorrect.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

47 years with this doctor. He has been with me through stitches, a fractured skull, a detached retina, my teenage years! delivery of both of my children, one mid forcep, one positioned the wrong way, and a brush with cancer. He is always calm, always informative and always there for me and my family. Thank you Dr. Meda Coleen

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013