Ratings for Dr. Steven Meda

Dr. Meda, we will miss you so much. You are a great doctor and a wonderful caring person. We wish you a long a healthy retirement. God bless you. The Neesons.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Wishing the best of retirement to a wonderful Doctor. Kari K.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Dr Meda has been my family doctor for 50 years. A great doctor and who is always easy to talk to and whom I will miss very much. I wish him a long, healthy and happy retirement.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Dr. Meda, we wish you all the best in your retirement. We couldn't have asked for a better doctor over the years. Cheers, the Bamrah family.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

Happy retirement Dr. Meda. You have seen my family through many different stages and through everyone I knew you were there beside us. Your sense of humour and great bedside manner will truly be missed. Cathy Watson and family.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Dr. Meda has been my physician for the last 25 years. He has been there throughout a very tough time in 2012 when I had 4 major neck surgeries within 3 weeks. I learned today that he is retiring. This is to be expected but I will miss his "steady" demeanour. A truly nice guy. Best of luck!!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Dr Meda has been our doctor for almost 20 years. He is an excellent doctor. Knows his work and always takes time to find out how we are doing. He is retiring this year and it is so hard to find someone as good as Dr. Meda. We will miss him. Thank you for your service Dr Meda.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Amazing and excellent diagnostic doctor with a high level of experience.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Dr. Meda is a good Doc. Hopefully he keeps practicing for a few more years.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Dr. Meda delivered my daughter in 1975 and I wouldn't switch him as my GP for the world. He always listens and respects your decisions about your own health and is always there for you. What else can I say - for me he is the best!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016