Ratings for Dr. O Omiwole

Worst doctor ever. How he has kept his practice to date is beyond me. He had to open a walk in clinic in addition to his family practice because he was losing so many of his patients. Someone reviewed that all he does is prescribe meds. I am in my twenties, average height and weight and he wanted me to go on cholesterol medications. Thought he was absurd so got several other opinions from various health practitioners and they didn't believe me they were so shocked and told me I am way too young and my cholesterol is fine. That is really just the tip of the iceberg. Should be be allowed to practice medicine!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

He doesn't listen to what you are saying. He stares at the computer screen instead of listening to why your there . He makes you feel like your just a number. I went to see him with some health concerns....I know something is wrong, because it's my body and I don't feel the same, and yet....he dismissed me. Barely listened to why I was there. It was such a waste of my time.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

He smells awful and treatd patients like they are lesser of people then he.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

Are you sure this is a doctor? I can do better by look up my symptoms on google and find the cure. While this so call doctor was getting pay for his unreal service I was getting help in walk in clinic at Walmart. If I could give no stars I would

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

By far worst doctor ever!!!!! This man is using prescription medication to trap people into addiction and using it for his own benefit he should not be able to write a prescription he's ruining lives!!!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Dr. Omiwole started seeing my husband 8 years ago and was good at the beginning, very conscientious and thorough. Over the years that has changed and he seems more interested in the number of patients he can see in a day now rather than truly helping a patient. My husband went to see him with back trouble and he wouldn't even listen to the symptoms, just ruled it as a back strain and wrote a prescription. My husband started having muscle tremors, sudden stuttering and seizures and Dr. Omiwole barely looked at the test results from the full workup they did in the ER after a week's stay in Acute care at Lakeridge Health. He just signed a note to send him back to work with no diagnosis or follow up. The tremors and stuttering are back along with chest pain and trouble breathing. We are currently looking for a new doctor as quickly as we can find one. I would not recommend Dr. Omiwole to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Very poor punctuality makes you wait 20-45 minutes past your appointment time while he gets countless people in and out for his methadone clinic while making patients for his family practice wait outrages times for him to look at a screen and spend no more than 2 minutes with you

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

He does not care. He knows how to work the system he has people giving him fake props on him here. He is a horrible man. He started attacking me verbally the last time I saw him . It feels like being punched in the heart being treated so badly by a doctor. Someone who is supposed to care. The only way someone can do something about this terrible doctor is if they sue him and try to get him to lose his license. They will have to prove this by maybe taping this horrible uncaring man and proving that his negligence and hatred caused them to stay sick or worse. They will have to send this to the CMA OMA the College of Physicians and Surgeons. If there is a God I Beg with all I am that someone does this. I am very sick and I don't know If I will get a chance to do this but I pray if there is a God someone one here proves what a horrible doctor this is and he should not be one. He is a very smart man but a very evil man and should not be a doctor.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

Outstanding family physican with a great ability to diagnose problems first visit. My family have been well served by Dr. Omniwole and his staff for the five years I have been going to him. Excellent referral base when needed also. Thanks for being our doctor we are lucky.

Submitted September 21, 2015

I've been one of Dr Omiwoles patients for about 8 years and I can only remember him actually doing something for me when I went in to get the flu shot. He hasn't weighed me in probably about 4 years, even though he considered my weight an issue and has seen that I've recently reached a healthy weight. He is quite friendly but I agree that he is always looking at the computer, keeps people waiting and is lazy when it comes to his CAREER as a DOCTOR. Would not reccommend.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015