Ratings for Dr. O Omiwole

Been my doctor for years!! Excellent service!! Staff is always so friendly and he is always so helpful

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Dr omiwole, He was extremely helpful & very knowledgeable. Was greeted by both receptionist and dr in a warm professional manner. Was in and out in 20 mins very punctual. Will be recommending his clinic.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

When I have taken the time to ask questions regarding my health, I have found this Doctor has fully answered the questions, addressed the concerns I have. I am always treated with respect and I have no complaints and will continue to see Dr. Omiwole and I hope he will continue to be there as I am very content.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

Worst doctor ever. How he has kept his practice to date is beyond me. He had to open a walk in clinic in addition to his family practice because he was losing so many of his patients. Someone reviewed that all he does is prescribe meds. I am in my twenties, average height and weight and he wanted me to go on cholesterol medications. Thought he was absurd so got several other opinions from various health practitioners and they didn't believe me they were so shocked and told me I am way too young and my cholesterol is fine. That is really just the tip of the iceberg. Should be be allowed to practice medicine!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

He doesn't listen to what you are saying. He stares at the computer screen instead of listening to why your there . He makes you feel like your just a number. I went to see him with some health concerns....I know something is wrong, because it's my body and I don't feel the same, and yet....he dismissed me. Barely listened to why I was there. It was such a waste of my time.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

He smells awful and treatd patients like they are lesser of people then he.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

Are you sure this is a doctor? I can do better by look up my symptoms on google and find the cure. While this so call doctor was getting pay for his unreal service I was getting help in walk in clinic at Walmart. If I could give no stars I would

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

By far worst doctor ever!!!!! This man is using prescription medication to trap people into addiction and using it for his own benefit he should not be able to write a prescription he's ruining lives!!!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Dr. Omiwole started seeing my husband 8 years ago and was good at the beginning, very conscientious and thorough. Over the years that has changed and he seems more interested in the number of patients he can see in a day now rather than truly helping a patient. My husband went to see him with back trouble and he wouldn't even listen to the symptoms, just ruled it as a back strain and wrote a prescription. My husband started having muscle tremors, sudden stuttering and seizures and Dr. Omiwole barely looked at the test results from the full workup they did in the ER after a week's stay in Acute care at Lakeridge Health. He just signed a note to send him back to work with no diagnosis or follow up. The tremors and stuttering are back along with chest pain and trouble breathing. We are currently looking for a new doctor as quickly as we can find one. I would not recommend Dr. Omiwole to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Very poor punctuality makes you wait 20-45 minutes past your appointment time while he gets countless people in and out for his methadone clinic while making patients for his family practice wait outrages times for him to look at a screen and spend no more than 2 minutes with you

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016