You may also like

Very poor punctuality makes you wait 20-45 minutes past your appointment time while he gets countless people in and out for his methadone clinic while making patients for his family practice wait outrages times for him to look at a screen and spend no more than 2 minutes with you

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

He does not care. He knows how to work the system he has people giving him fake props on him here. He is a horrible man. He started attacking me verbally the last time I saw him . It feels like being punched in the heart being treated so badly by a doctor. Someone who is supposed to care. The only way someone can do something about this terrible doctor is if they sue him and try to get him to lose his license. They will have to prove this by maybe taping this horrible uncaring man and proving that his negligence and hatred caused them to stay sick or worse. They will have to send this to the CMA OMA the College of Physicians and Surgeons. If there is a God I Beg with all I am that someone does this. I am very sick and I don't know If I will get a chance to do this but I pray if there is a God someone one here proves what a horrible doctor this is and he should not be one. He is a very smart man but a very evil man and should not be a doctor.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

Outstanding family physican with a great ability to diagnose problems first visit. My family have been well served by Dr. Omniwole and his staff for the five years I have been going to him. Excellent referral base when needed also. Thanks for being our doctor we are lucky.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

I've been one of Dr Omiwoles patients for about 8 years and I can only remember him actually doing something for me when I went in to get the flu shot. He hasn't weighed me in probably about 4 years, even though he considered my weight an issue and has seen that I've recently reached a healthy weight. He is quite friendly but I agree that he is always looking at the computer, keeps people waiting and is lazy when it comes to his CAREER as a DOCTOR. Would not reccommend.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

By far the worst doctor I have ever seen. He was the only doctor in the area accepting new patients, so he's officially my family doctor, a bad decision on my part. I'm now actively looking for another family doctor. I've known him for 5 years and he could care less about my health concerns. I have put a complaint to The College of Physicians of Ontario and hoping more patients will come forward and do the same thing in order to get this Dr. to close his business. He opens at 5pm in Whitby and is always 1-2 hours late. He's never done an exam on my, bp, listened to my chest, nothing. I basically tell him what's wrong with me and he writes me a prescription without asking any questions. When I want bloodwork done, I have to ask for it myself as he will never suggest. I take basic medication and shoppers drug mart called to have my prescription renewed. He said I have to come in and see him, yet he's been filling out this same prescription for years now. So now I have to waste my night in his waiting room, waiting for him to show up so he can write me my regular renewal prescription. He only cares about the money, not his patients. It's clear to me that his parent't told him to get in to medicine as it's obvious he has absolutely no passion or desire to help people. Worst doctor I have ever encountered, stay away if you want to live a good life.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

First off I would like to say if there is any good comments about this doctor and clinic they're fake and he did it ! It is by far the worst clinic I have ever been to ! The secretary is very very rude and unpleasant to speak to ! The dr. or whatever he is gets very very aggravated and angry if you ask him any questions about anything he discriminates and Lies to you to get you out the door he is late every single day he strolls in at about 11, 12 or even 1 o'clock People sitting in there forever ! There is a rumor that he is not allowed in Bowmanville hospital if it's true or not I don't know ? By meeting him I can totally believe it ! It's almost impossible how they can have the worst doctor and worse secretary in one office what ever you do DO NOT GO there even if you just need a Band-Aid trust me ! You would be better off going to a auto mobile mechanic for medical advice ! I truly do not understand how that clinic stays in business With such rude and unpleasant awful people that run it????

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Staff is not helpful at all. Might as well go to a computer store for medical advice, "Dr" spends entire appointment looking at computer screen. Outrageous fees for return to work and insurance forms. Guess the drug testing doesn't put enough money in his hands to pay for proper cleaning and sanitizing of the office. Run away and don't look back....

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Awesome doctor. Very helpful. Always willing to go the extra mile.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Is this a doctor for real? Where did he go to school? At the Cheerios factory. If you want to be healthy and don't have a family doctor, you get a better care from a local walk in clinic, PLEASE AVOID THIS JOKE OF A DOCTOR!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Appointments are never on time. Average wait is 1 hour even with an appointment. Staff are very unpleasant and rarely helpful. The doctor makes you question his abilities in his profession.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Dr. O Omiwole's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Very poor punctuality makes you wait 20-45 minutes past your appointment time while he gets countless people in and out for his methadone clinic while making pa..."

January 26, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He does not care. He knows how to work the system he has people giving him fake props on him here. He is a horrible man. He started attacking me verbally the ..."

November 7, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Outstanding family physican with a great ability to diagnose problems first visit. My family have been well served by Dr. Omniwole and his staff for the five y..."

September 21, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I've been one of Dr Omiwoles patients for about 8 years and I can only remember him actually doing something for me when I went in to get the flu shot. He hasn'..."

June 12, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "L1C0" to "L1C 1P3". Address has been updated from "None" to "214 King Street East". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19056978300".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "By far the worst doctor I have ever seen. He was the only doctor in the area accepting new patients, so he's officially my family doctor, a bad decision on my p..."

June 2, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. " First off I would like to say if there is any good comments about this doctor and clinic they're fake and he did it ! It is by far the worst clinic I have eve..."

April 21, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Staff is not helpful at all. Might as well go to a computer store for medical advice, "Dr" spends entire appointment looking at computer screen. Outrageous fe..."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Awesome doctor. Very helpful. Always willing to go the extra mile. "

April 9, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Is this a doctor for real? Where did he go to school? At the Cheerios factory. If you want to be healthy and don't have a family doctor, you get a better care ..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Appointments are never on time. Average wait is 1 hour even with an appointment. Staff are very unpleasant and rarely helpful. The doctor makes you question..."

February 2, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Omniwole has wonderfull and lengthy conversations with patients from his country of origin enjoying himself and giving any of them preferential treatment. H..."

January 8, 2015