Ratings for Dr. Giuseppe D'Ignazio

He's been my family doctor for 8 to 10 years he is also the company where i work one day i had to go in for an injury and he asked me who was my family doctor was... i have seem him numerous times at is office before and couldn't even remember that i was one of his patient to me there's the problem.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Dr. D'Ignazio is a stand up doctor and his staff are very welcoming and accommodating. He has been a true friend to my family. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

The front staff is excellent and the doctor although busy and concise is on the leading edge of medicine and remedies. Highly recommend Dr D!

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

rude , arrogant, uncaring , worthless doctor. he is all and just for the money. don't tell him something about any family rare medical disease or he will throw you out of his office. he is a fool. and he is basically the cause of my family's members brain death. He has no clue what is coming to him. Hay doc do you know about Karma? well let me tell you what goes around comes around. I would like to see you in a situation where you have to have a doctor that doesn't give you a voice. You do what you will that brings you money. I need to find myself a lawyer.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

Dr. D'Ignazio had a very rude receptionist before, but she has gone since and was replaced with a very nice and caring one. There is one thing that is very frustrating about this doctor; it is the fact that he does not save any spots for emergencies. Therefore even though you have a family doctor, you are running to other walk-in clinics to be seen for sickness. I only see him one a year for my annual exam and blood tests. What's the point of having a family doctor when the earliest appointment you can get is at minimum 2 months away every time you call....... He also seems to always be on vacation when I call..... Also, even if you are the first appointment, you wait at least 30 min before he sees you. He does take his time once you are seen, you don't feel rushed.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Dr D'Ignazio has been my doctor for at least 10 years, I think in actuality 18 (I'm 22). He is excellent. He accomodates my father who is 58 extremely well too. No complaints whatsoever.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

office - not acceptable for anyone who breathes - the whole place stinks of too much perfume - you can even taste it in the next office. Staff - don't seem to be able to make decisions - are they being micro-managed? Helpfulness and knowledge - a doctor who's unwilling to look up the medication in the CPS or accept that you've looked it up and are identifying a known adverse reaction (or more honestly - refusing to believe that you CAN tell what your own body is doing) and either wants you to continue taking a drug that doesn't work or is actually making things worse is not doing you any good. I took myself and my children out of his reach when he wouldn't even open the CPS when I asked. Check with your pharmacist instead. Prescription pharmaceuticals don't work for 100% of the people - a 50% effectiveness is pretty good. Stand up for yourself - if it's not working and you've followed the instructions, make a loud noise and TELL YOUR PHARMACIST - they know.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

amazing doctor very helpful and kind!I enjoy that dr.D'Ignazio tries different medications, I have had astham for a very long time and he prescribed me singulaire and my asthma has gotten so much better! Go team D'Ignazio

flag | Submitted October 7, 2010

This Doctor did not ask for an xray of the patient's foot, struck by a hand-wagon, nor did he prescribe a needed painkiller.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2010

Staff and the doctor were rude and bordered on abusive and ageism. He seems more interested in your health card than you. His whole team could use some sensitivity training, not to mention job training, for his terrible receptionist.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2009