Ratings for Dr. V. S. Chawla

Bad staff. Very rude Only has a certain type of patients. His own kind. Hayes white people and gays too He's rude and I honestly don't think he knows what he's doing. He think she he is a godsent but he's stupid. I could have told you any of that just googling it. Oh but don't try to voice your option cause them hell just walk out and leave you in the room waiting for nothing Oh and he like s to leave the door open after paps so everyone in the office can see your hooha so beware.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2018

Attitude toward patients is his big problem. Will not advocate for an elder, you are on your own to read your record and decide if there is anything further needed. He doesn't like it when a recommendation/request comes from another health professional. He is not caring and wants to know 'what are you here for this time?' Other comments are right when they say they get 5 minutes and a prescription. His attitude overrides his medical competence which is, under the described circumstances, is difficult to determine. Underneath all of this baggage he is carrying he is probably a good doctor.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

Lisa is a cunty Dr is always running behind He is rude and pushy. He wants you to get your opioids and get out so he can't grab his cheque. Boycott this doctor If possible. He is horrid.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

Needs 2 retire. Contradicts himself & is a poo dr.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

Dr Chawla is a very good Doctor... I personally never had a problem with him or his staff .. I really like Lisa .. you people need to know you get treat it the way you treat others we're all human ... I can call in today and see him tomorrow.... it's all about respect he has a lot of patiences and does his best to acomudate all of them .. there's no Doctors like him anymore ... I will miss him when he retires .. you don't know what you have till you lose it .... Dr Chawla you rock

flag | Submitted June 9, 2018

It is beyond imagination really ! No words can express the ordeal

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr. Chawla for many years now. He's a good doctor but his receptionist is extremely rude and does not follow up on patient calls. I recently had an ear infection in which I visited their office twice to get it the issue resolved. The medication that I got was not working. I called and spoke to the receptionist and asked her to talk to Dr. Chawla and get back to me. She took my number down and said we'll call you back. A month go by and no call back. I called back today and she had no recollection of the situation. She didn't even care. Her answer was" I took a lot of vacations in the month of August and I don't recall".

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Been with this dr for 31 years. Always willing to take time to talk about any concerns. Great doc.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

t ......,,,,,,,,,,..............

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Chawla's for many years. He is always kind and helpful. The front staff is always pleasant and caring. Glad he is my doctor.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017