Ratings for Dr. V. S. Chawla

It is beyond imagination really ! No words can express the ordeal

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr. Chawla for many years now. He's a good doctor but his receptionist is extremely rude and does not follow up on patient calls. I recently had an ear infection in which I visited their office twice to get it the issue resolved. The medication that I got was not working. I called and spoke to the receptionist and asked her to talk to Dr. Chawla and get back to me. She took my number down and said we'll call you back. A month go by and no call back. I called back today and she had no recollection of the situation. She didn't even care. Her answer was" I took a lot of vacations in the month of August and I don't recall".

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Been with this dr for 31 years. Always willing to take time to talk about any concerns. Great doc.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

t ......,,,,,,,,,,..............

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Chawla's for many years. He is always kind and helpful. The front staff is always pleasant and caring. Glad he is my doctor.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Chawla for 25 years. Every time I come in, I have to wait one hour to see doctor Chawla. When I ask Lisa why the wait times are so long she is very rude. It takes one hour to see him, 20 minutes waiting for him and then he sees you for 5 minutes. He makes you feel incompetent and does not explain any of the prescriptions that he gives you. From now on I just go to the walk ins even though he can get in trouble for it. It takes two weeks just to see him.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Has been my family doctor for over 15 years. We feel comfortable with him and will be hard to find somebody else - as good as him.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

I have gone to see him since I was 10 I'm not 29 and even though I've moved I still recall how great he is.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

1. The receptionist is extremely rude and cold with everyone. She needs to learn how to speak patiently and politely. 2. Its high time Dr Chawla needs to retire.. We are tired of all listening to "This is not India" and "Samjhe ke nai" !!!!! We are never happy when we leave his clinic instead we get frustrated seeing him and his rude receptionist. We are not satisfied the way he treats us...!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016