Ratings for Dr. William Blake Bowler

Dr Bowler told me my shortness of breath and wheezing was because I had developed adult asthma. I asked for a positive test to prove it. Because of his arrogance a test was not needed because he was a Dr. and knew best. He prescribed a puffer 6 months later I had a massive heart attack After clearing one blocked artery I no longer have any symptoms of asthma. I drove myself to the hospital while on vacation in Florida thinking I was having an ashma attack. Upon my return the insurance company tried for 6 months to get my records. They got a run around about no signed release which they had sent and then I went and gave their office another Finally complained to college of surgeons and they couldn't,t get them either The insurance company settled without ever getting my records I,m lucky to be alive no thanks to Dr Bowler Go to a walk in clinic you will fare better

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

This 'doctor' should be struck off. Pain in the leg. Well, you need to exercise (I do, frequently), stretch (I do, daily) and we inserts in your shoes. Pain becomes more severe. Ditto. Pain travels. Well, you're not exercising/wearing inserts (BTW no bloods taken, no check of blood pressure, etc.). Pressure in upper chest. Gee, I must be stressed about something. Am I exercising and taking vitamins yet? Then numbness in arm/tingling in face. It's stroke time (my age: late 40s)! Thank heaven for St Jo's Urgent Care. Bowler's other brilliant move (among so many) is wanting to prescribe Prozac when I couldn't get rid of hives. Taking matters in my own hands (again and again), turns out I'm allergic to acetominophin. Yes. The same stuff he recommended I take DAILY and arthritis strength. Fidiot. Many more instances of incompetency (including disregarding specialist's recommendations) before we left.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

This guy is a joke. Not thorough. Judgemental. Just a downright a-hole

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

He's an idiot. Interrupted, didn't get facts right, wouldn't listen. You're going to have to go elsewhere anyhow to get your problem resolved so just avoid him.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

I just had to make this comment in reply to a previous comment about Dr. Bowler going by the name Blake and assuming that he is 'hiding'. This doctor has ALWAYS gone by his middle name Blake and never used his given first name. I knew him as a teenager before he went through med school. He was a nice guy back then. Sometime people go into a career they're not really meant for and it sounds like this is the case with Dr. Bowler.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Staff in that office is awesome and efficient as is Dr Awde.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Avoid this Dr at all costs. You will have better luck at a walk in clinic. He's working with my Dr part time and when the pharmacy faxed my script refill he cut the dose by 2 pills a day without ever seeing me. The pharmacy had to fax him 3 times and call twice to get my prescription renewed. When I was into see him today I asked him for my prescription again and he said no have the pharmacy fax me. I told him last month the pharmacy faxed 3 times to get my script and his answer was filling refills is not high on my priority list. My medication was set up by a specialist and then they were signed over to my Dr. to maintain. I've called the College of Physicians and even they said he should not have changed my meds without talking to me first. I also went in to see him about my test results from the end of January. The results did show some swelling and 2 lumps and I asked him to refer me back to the specialist because it was over a year and I needed a referral again. His answer was no and he put me on 2 antibiotics again. This is the 3rd time already this year for antibiotics. The College of Physicians have advised me to go to a walk in clinic until I can see my own Dr in May. My advice is stay away from this Dr. , crack fits him well. He has no bedside manners, will not listen to you and rushes you out of his office. Besides all this with doing some research on him and from the College of Physicians he is now using his middle name Blake instead of William. Really makes you wonder why he has to hide under a different name.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

This dr, if we dare call him that is one of the worst pompous arrogant dr's that i have ever had the displeasure of seeing. Rude, behind expect waits of an excess of an hour and no bedside manor. As per previous reviews AVOID AT ALL COSTS. He gets very upset if you have any though of your own and a knowledge base behind pharma. in closing a total douche nugget to put it nice.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

It's sad to see a healthy medical practice that was built up full time over 30 years to see Dr. Bowler come in and destroy it on a part time basis in a matter of weeks. I sure hope that somebody sees the full extent of the destruction this man causes in people's lives and the practice that he's now started working at. RUDE! AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

I exercise (Crossfit), run on a reg basis, dont drink or smoke & eat clean & in better shape than most adult males 30 yrs younger than me. Every time I see him it's groundhog day. What's your diet, maybe you should exercise more....WTF, maybe I need a doctor!! Perhaps if you listened or took notes on your patients that would be a good start. Moved his practice 2x without any notice to patients(out of the City to Lucan then back to London). Got tired of chasing this quack around. He obviously has "other" dreams & schemes that take priority over his practice/patients. He was good for writing scripts as long as you diagnosed yourself, knew what you needed & then convinced him. Bizzare to say the least.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Dr. William Blake Bowler's Credentials

• University of Western Ontario (Grad. 1982)

• BCBS Florida