You may also like

Rate Dr. Michelle Withers

Dr. Michelle Withers's Ratings

Dr. Michelle is very knowledgeable. I have seeing her for three years and she has helped for my skin problems which others couldn't. She is kind and courteous. She puts you at ease once u tell her your problems. I rate her very highly and so does my family. (Off course very beautiful and looks after herself)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2886248].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2015

Dr. Withers has been my Dr for years. I see her once or twice a year whenever I require treatment. The staff is professional, very friendly and Dr Withers is always on time!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2865572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Dr Withers is friendly, professional, knowledgeable, efficient and to the point. (she is also beautiful and elegant)
She made me feel comfortable and was able to quickly identify my problem. She clearly and concisely explained what I needed to do to solve it.
Always on time and even the secretary is very efficient as well.

I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2823270].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Withers by my family doctor to have my moles and Tinea Versicolor checked. She spent only 3 minutes checking my moles - and I have a lot of them - just brushing me off with a blank statement that all my moles are fine. My doc in Europe told me, because I have fair skin and blond hair I would need to have my moles check every year as I have a higher risk of skin cancer. Well, Dr. Withers think that not necessary. Sorry, but I rather believe my thorough doc back home who spent 20 min checking every single mole.

For the Tinea Versicolor she gave me the option of lotion or pills. No surprises here! When I asked her what I can do regarding my lifestyle or diet, she really said that this yeast overgrowth has nothing to do with what I eat or do... This statement is simply wrong.

I will never go back to her! Wait for 3 month on an 7 minute appointment

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2784882].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

I saw Dr.Withers yesterday for the first time and I couldn't have asked for a better experience in "every single way" starting with the lovely woman at the reception desk. Friendly, thorough and with a wonderful bedside manner. Dr.Withers took her time and made sure I knew everything I needed to know about my issue (what is known/not known about it and the treatment). She is such a busy lady yet didn't rush at all. I even got in 10 minutes "before" my appointment time. I can't say enough about this Doctor. It is very clear that she is the expert you want to see for your condition and I only wish there were more of her. I thanked her profusely for choosing to do the work she does. Thank goodness she is here because she both as smart as a whip and a delight.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2780400].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

This doctor does not make you feel at ease. She rushes through then appointment and puts you on antibiotics without asking about skin or medical history. Obviously I don't know as much as she does about dermatology, but it was scary how she overlooked so many details and did not appear to be putting much thought into her patient'so treatment. Very unprofessional.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2768606].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

I had an appointment with Dr Withers to look at some moles that are looking unruly. She was very punctual, thorough, and friendly. It was a huge improvement over my last dermatologist's appointment. I would definitely recommend her to friends and colleagues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2734169].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

I'll for sure put my vote on the positive side; Dr. is professional, competent and focused on her job. This is not a psychologist, but a dermatologist. Had no reason to think any other way, and appreciate the help and care she's given for my son. She is knowledgeable to plan for a safe process given the potential side effects of his medication. I'm taking my other son back which is great praise for someone: a referral.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2724730].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

I find that Dr. Withers doesn't really have much bedside manners. She spent about 5 minutes with me, and didn't ask me much about my skin or medical history. She rushed through our appointment and didn't provide enough information for my acne and mole concerns. She provided one recommendation after looking at my mole and skin for less than 10 seconds. She told me that there's no other alternatives or options. There can't only be one option for a remedy. The consultation was too rush considering I waited 2 months for my appointment. I'd prefer not to see her again. But I'll definitely seek a second option from another dermatologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2723731].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2015

Wonderful bedside manner. Puts you at ease. Very professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2695473].votes_count ]]