Ratings for Dr. Michelle Withers

Trish is the best, she's the receptionist btw. Dr. Withers, is the best Dermatologist. She's straight to the point, don't play games, and gives you the options straight up. I'm no longer seeing her because, well, I got the 4th strike of being late, which broke her 3 strike rule already, and the fact that Trish hid about 10 other times I was late. Doctor Withers, you are the best .

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

After having been sent to two dermatologists for my daughter in her teens and not having a positive experience.I think I know when you find a good one. I have recommended a few people to Dr Withers as well and they like her as much as I do. I have always found her personable and thorough .

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

I truly can't say enough about Dr.Withers AND her staff. I have seen a lot of Doctors (specialists of all kinds in the past couple of years) and Dr.Withers is *truly outstanding* in every regard. Such an incredible bedside manner! She knows how to be thorough and honest , all while putting you at ease at the same time (even if you are dealing with an incredibly stressful situation). She also has an incredible energy and is a real pro as well, quite obviously up on all the latest applications of all things in her field. Having her for a Doc gives me peace of mind, and that is really important as we all know that stress isn't good for any health issue as it can cause things to flare/become worse. Should you need a biopsy she calls you "personally either way". She is a busy lady and I really appreciate that, as often times doc's follow the "no news is good news" and only call if it's bad news. Taking the time to "personally" call her patients is HUGE to me. She is super bright and high energy, yet super grounded and a good listener. I could go on and on (and on some more), but if you are needing a Dermatologist (and I've had a few in different provinces) look no further than doctor Withers. She came as a recommendation from a friend, and I am so glad she did. Really grateful to know she is there for me.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

My son needed medicine for moderate but persistent acne. She was prompt, thorough, allowed me to participate in the interview with him with me on the phone (I couldn't get away from work). She reviewed his case thoroughly, gave a good diagnosis, explained the risks and side effects of the prescription and most importantly seemed to understand the effect of acne on his life without making him feel awkward. Perfect. Thank you. PS I'm in healthcare so I knew how to prepare for the interview eg onset and specifics of symptoms, medications and products we had tried and how they worked, etc. Very good.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

I saw dr michelle withers a month ago. She is very professional. Straight to the point! After 2 weeks of puting the cream on my face it became clear and flawless . She is the best dr!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

I'm not sure what everyone else is saying but I arrived early and Dr. Withers was able to see me early. Also, her bedside manner was really good and was thorough in make sure I didn't have any issues besides the main one I went to see her for. No awkwardness really and she was really nice and answered any questions I had. The treatment I had was not insured but she was considerate of that too and offered to reschedule if need be but I didn't need to. The receptionist Trish was also really sweet as well. I'm disappointed in the people who are writing poor reviews based on her well put together appearance..what does that have to do with anything??

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

She is mean and unhelpful. Don't waste your time waiting for her.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Miserable and rude very disappointed with there service

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Nice, caring, gentle and polite. Coming to Dr. Withers was the best thing I've ever done.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Wow. I wish I had checked this site before going to see Dr. Withers. She is the most arrogant and disdainful doctor I've ever seen. She did not even look closely at my face/scalp and suddenly started writing a prescription for accutane. I let her know I had done some of my own research and did not want to take accutane due to a history of depression in my family. I wanted to know some other options. She told me that I would pretty much have to live with my acne then, but I could try some cream if I wanted to. Made me feel small, stupid and completely hopeless. Doesn't she realize severe acne is hard on a person? It already strikes a blow to one's self esteem and then to have this "doctor" be so harsh, uncaring and in a rush. I was almost in tears when I left. She looks well "preserved" and elegantly put together, so I guess this is how she spends her time... try some empathy for your patients! Thankfully I have found a new dermatologist.. I don't expect miracles, but this new doctor helped me to find some options that are at least managing the worst outbreaks. Please do not see Dr. Withers it's like going through doctor's drive thru.. poor quality and a big rush! :(

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016