Ratings for Dr. Michelle Withers

She is very stupid. If she doesn't know what's wrong with you she brushes it off and cuts the appt short. She thinks she is gods gift to mankind but she is quite far from it. Someone... probably her, reviewed her as beautiful and elegant? What does that have to do with being a good doctor? She obviously came on here to review herself! Don't bother with her, she is beyond rude. Makes you feel worthless.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

I waited 3 months for my scalp problem. The receptionist was friendly I got there on time but had to wait like 10 minutes, and then it was her student Dr. Di** screen me first. She was so rude when asking my history, and when she was asking if I have other skin problem so I told her I do have one and then she just told me immediately that I would need to get another referral for that problem. What would she bother to ask that question if she didn't expect I do have other problems? She was very impatient also, she just want yes or no answer. After that she went outside and talked to Dr. Withers finally and they came to me and checked my scalp again and just told me I will have no cure and this problem will last forever in my life. She did not try to explain what I can do beside prescribed me a $40 dollars 60 ml lotion. I have never seen a doctor that rush an appointment. She was not helpful at all.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

Would NOT recommend Dr. Michelle Withers. First of all, she rushed the appointment and tried not once but THREE times to get me to go on anti-depressants. For adult acne. She said the problem was that I pick at the acne. She did not want to discuss possible causes, environment, diet, lifestyle, nothing. She rushed me through the appointment and just seemed annoyed with me when I said I didn't want to go on anti-depressants. I will manage the "picking" on my own and find another derm. I will never go back to see her.

Submitted November 27, 2015

Went into See Dr. Withers with a concern regarding an irregular mole and eczema. Her resident did a wonderful job of screening me and doing a history focused around the mole and she also assessed my eczema which she assured me that Dr. Withers would have no problem looking at as the steroid cream I was using was apparently very mild and I just needed a stronger ointment. After assessing the mole Dr Withers took a brief look at my eczema knew it was very irritating as she stated "looks like you have really been going at it" I told her it had been very itchy and I have tried all types of remedies but unable to relieve it. She then told me to go make a subsequent appointment instead of sending me home with any kind of relief. My appointment would not be for another 3.5 months. The entire appointment was no longer than 5 minutes of which I waited 2 months to see her. Would never recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

Dr Withers was right on time, diagnosed me very clearly and was able to offer a number of solutions to my problem. She was knowledgable and very helpful. I will recommend her to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

Grateful that I finally got the correct diagnosis from Dr. Withers for a growth that has been concerning me for a long time. She was able to let me know that it was a major concern and arranged to have it surgically removed right away. Dermatologist's are really important and diagnosis a lot of cancers. Be glad she is fast with you, that means you are healthy.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

Dr. Michelle is very knowledgeable. I have seeing her for three years and she has helped for my skin problems which others couldn't. She is kind and courteous. She puts you at ease once u tell her your problems. I rate her very highly and so does my family. (Off course very beautiful and looks after herself)

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Dr. Withers has been my Dr for years. I see her once or twice a year whenever I require treatment. The staff is professional, very friendly and Dr Withers is always on time!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Dr Withers is friendly, professional, knowledgeable, efficient and to the point. (she is also beautiful and elegant) She made me feel comfortable and was able to quickly identify my problem. She clearly and concisely explained what I needed to do to solve it. Always on time and even the secretary is very efficient as well. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

Dr. Michelle Withers's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "She is very stupid. If she doesn't know what's wrong with you she brushes it off and cuts the appt short. She thinks she is gods gift to mankind but she is quit..."

May 18, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I waited 3 months for my scalp problem. The receptionist was friendly I got there on time but had to wait like 10 minutes, and then it was her student Dr. Di** ..."

April 15, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Would NOT recommend Dr. Michelle Withers. First of all, she rushed the appointment and tried not once but THREE times to get me to go on anti-depressants. For a..."

November 27, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Went into See Dr. Withers with a concern regarding an irregular mole and eczema. Her resident did a wonderful job of screening me and doing a history focused ar..."

November 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr Withers for quite a few years. She has always made me feel at ease and addresses all my concerns. I am always referring people to her."

October 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Withers was right on time, diagnosed me very clearly and was able to offer a number of solutions to my problem. She was knowledgable and very helpful. I wi..."

October 15, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Grateful that I finally got the correct diagnosis from Dr. Withers for a growth that has been concerning me for a long time. She was able to let me know that i..."

October 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Michelle is very knowledgeable. I have seeing her for three years and she has helped for my skin problems which others couldn't. She is kind and courteous. ..."

August 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Withers has been my Dr for years. I see her once or twice a year whenever I require treatment. The staff is professional, very friendly and Dr Withers is ..."

July 14, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.drmichellewithers.com" to "http://www.drmichellewithers.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "V3N0" to "V5C 1P6". Address has been updated from "None" to "3900 Hastings Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16042993110".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Withers is friendly, professional, knowledgeable, efficient and to the point. (she is also beautiful and elegant) She made me feel comfortable and was abl..."

May 31, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. Withers by my family doctor to have my moles and Tinea Versicolor checked. She spent only 3 minutes checking my moles - and I have a lot o..."

April 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr.Withers yesterday for the first time and I couldn't have asked for a better experience in "every single way" starting with the lovely woman at the rece..."

April 17, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "This doctor does not make you feel at ease. She rushes through then appointment and puts you on antibiotics without asking about skin or medical history. Obviou..."

April 6, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I had an appointment with Dr Withers to look at some moles that are looking unruly. She was very punctual, thorough, and friendly. It was a huge improvement ..."

February 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'll for sure put my vote on the positive side; Dr. is professional, competent and focused on her job. This is not a psychologist, but a dermatologist. Had no..."

February 17, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I find that Dr. Withers doesn't really have much bedside manners. She spent about 5 minutes with me, and didn't ask me much about my skin or medical history. Sh..."

February 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful bedside manner. Puts you at ease. Very professional."

January 23, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Not a very good doctor. Rushed me out of the room. She did not respond properly to my concerns and only spent about 8 mins with me and told me she only has so m..."

November 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One of the finest Doctor in BC. I have been there twice and she knows what treatment is required. She is friendly and spends time to discuss about the treatment..."

October 23, 2014