You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Margaret Lawson

Dr. Margaret Lawson has finished many university/college degrees. Her research in Diabetes and decision making is impressively increased our knowledge of diabetes. She is a great professor and all of her students have a high rate of knowledge

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Dr. Lawson is not arrogant or any other negative comment. She is no bullsh--t and extremely competent. My son started seeing her over 20 years ago and he is a successful executive in the Toronto Hospital network. She is top notch and anyone she treats receives the very best treatment . It is hard for any parent when a child is diagnosed as diabetic but this Dr. Is truly one of the best. Just be patient and listen. Thank you Dr. Margaret. Beverley Scott

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Our experience & interaction with this doctor has left us with the opinion that she is arrogant, incompetent, does not cover the basics & has poor communication skills. She refused to listen to other specialists, consider the most basic provisional diagnosis, & this inaction resulted in the death of our daughter. She did not speak to us at all when our daughter died or since & has not provided any information or explanation. We would strongly recommend that other parents do not trust this doctor with their child's life.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Dr. Lawson had the worst bedside manner. She was extremely condescending and rude. She wouldn't let us explain our child's particular health concerns and constantly interrupted us. The least compassionate practitioner I've ever encountered.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

I've been dealing with Dr. Lawson for about a year and a half now, and have always found her to be professional, polite, and incredibly caring.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2010

My son has hypothyroidism and has been a patient of Dr. Lawson's for 14 years. I have always received excellent service and advice. She has always been very considerate of both my son and myself. I absolutely recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2007

My child has had an excellent experience with Dr. Lawson.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2007

I can't understand how she can receive such a bad review. She is an EXCELLENT Dr. My daughter has been in her care for 5 years for congenital hypothyroidism. I find her to be extremely knowledable, personable and dependable. I trust her completely with my daughters care.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2007

Dr. Lawson is an outstanding doctor. She has been my daughter's diabetes doctor for the past 6 years and she has given her excellent advice with every problem that we have encountered. She is an expert in the field and has presented to parents at CHEO (Children's Hospital) yearly about groundbreaking research. We are very thankful we have Dr. Lawson and feel that our daughter's diabetes is under control largely because of her excellent care.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2007

Our son has been a patient of Dr. Lawson's for 8 years and she has been consistently excellent. She always takes the time to answer any questions that we have and even responds promptly to e-mails or phone calls if I have a question or concern between appointments. It's unfortunate that someone else had a bad experience, but we have found her to be an excellent physician.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2007

Dr. Margaret Lawson's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Margaret Lawson has finished many university/college degrees. Her research in Diabetes and decision making is impressively increased our knowledge of diabet..."

December 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lawson is not arrogant or any other negative comment. She is no bullsh--t and extremely competent. My son started seeing her over 20 years ago and he is ..."

December 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Our experience & interaction with this doctor has left us with the opinion that she is arrogant, incompetent, does not cover the basics & has poor communication..."

May 7, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lawson had the worst bedside manner. She was extremely condescending and rude. She wouldn't let us explain our child's particular health concerns and cons..."

May 6, 2015