Ratings for Dr. Mini Randhawa

Very unprofessional and has kept clients waiting over an hour late for a scheduled appointment.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Dr. Randhawa is great doctor with tremendous knowledge. She cares about her patient greatly. She is very sick lately and I hope she gets better soon.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

she is a fantastic doctor who cares tremendously for her patients. she has not been working much lately and the office states this is because she is very sick. hope she feels better soon and gets back to work as she is the only person I trust my eyes to

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Terrible service, incompetent staff, wouldn't recommend this place to anyone I cared about

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Dr. Randhawa has been an amazing optometrist for my toddler. She understands children's eye development and has been very good with follow up exams to ensure my son's astigmatism doesn't worsen. Her appointments are brief but thorough (and playful) and a perfect length of time for squirmy three year olds.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Dr Randhawa is a kind , caring, and very knowledgeable optometrist. Each of my eyes have a particular situation and when it comes to choose a doctor I use a lot of caution. This is one of the best doctor in optometry I met in my life; believe me it worth to drive about 100 km to see Dr Randhawa ... And I not mind to wait for my appointment. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

If you're looking for a doctor who knows her stuff, cares about your kids vision development and understands it, look no further. Dr. Randhawa goes above and beyond. Both my kids do vision therapy at her clinic and they have gone from struggling to read, write and stay focused, to going above their grade levels in all these areas. Her therapists are well trained, wonderful individuals who love what they do, and do it wholeheartedly. I live in Surrey but would gladly drive the distance to receive her care. Give her a try, you won't regret it.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

I could go in dept about the low / non-existent level of professionalism offered by this clinic, but will keep this short and sweet. Skip this optometrist if you want a doctor who actually gives two turds about your eye and isn't trying to suck every penny out of you. Skip this doctor if you don't want to sit through an informercial and doesn't send your requested documents for 3 months after calling multiple times. Skip this doctor if you don't want to spend hour waiting in her clearly overbooked clinic because someone is too greedy to book an amount of people that they can actually handle. Just do yourself a favour and find a good optometrist -- it's your eye health afterall.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

Used to be great service, but I feel like they have grown so much and haven't kept up with the level of service that was once provided. I don't want to get into details, but I went through an experience that left me feeling they are very unorganized and uncommunicative with their mistakes. Long waits, not very understanding or apologetic.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

I'm very unsatisfied with the level of service at this clinic. Every appointment I have had has been a problem. I started seeing a doctor here for visions therapy who routinely cancelled on my biweekly appointment within fifteen minutes of the scheduled time, knowing I had traveled over an hour on transit. Whether I had an appointment to see the therapist or optomitrist they were never on time. Usually at least an extra half hour wait. Most recently I had and appointment cancelled on me because they double booked. They told me the would call back to rebook and they never did. I called them, arranged for the appointment and when I got there the specialist who was meant to serve me wasn't there and wasn't coming back for five hours. They said I could come back in five hour or book for another day. After telling them how unhappy I was with the choices they said they could pull a different doctor out of HER appointments and rush it for me (like it was my fault). By the end of the day I did get my new lenses but waited two hours for them. This will be the last time I see Vancouver Vision Care and I wouldn't recommend them to anyone as they are extremely unorganized and have no respect of their patients time and don't blink an eye at patients disatisfaction.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015