Ratings for Dr. Mini Randhawa

Dr. Randhawa is really great but 1 staff is not helpful at all. No initiative.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Unprofessional staff. Long wait time. I got there at 5pm and waited over an hour. Finally left at 7pm. The doctor is nice but something isn't right.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

First she tries to sell me on this quackery they do at the clinic. Then Rhandawa tells me I need to come back to get the prescription for my eyeglasses and that they can't fax it to me. I drive an hour out of my way to go there and then she tells me she doesn't have my file, that it's at her house. Not my problem. I still don't have my prescription but she suggests she can fax it to me, which I wanted in the first place. I asked around about this Vision Therapy she insisted I needed, and my friend who teaches Ophthalmology at a university tells me it's not even endorsed by their College. If you need your eyes checked, please use an Ophthalmologist, they are two different professions, and certainly don't use one that also provides a therapy that is unfounded in science and provides this service in her clinic. Of course she's going to recommend this costly therapy to anyone who walks in the door. I would never go back to this woman or her colleagues. She was terrible and unprofessional. Who takes confidential files home???

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

We love love love Dr. Randhawa. She has been my family’s optometrist for over a decade. She’s is great. Knowledgeable and caring. I highly recommend her as an optometrist. The best 😊

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Very unprofessional and has kept clients waiting over an hour late for a scheduled appointment.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Dr. Randhawa is great doctor with tremendous knowledge. She cares about her patient greatly. She is very sick lately and I hope she gets better soon.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

she is a fantastic doctor who cares tremendously for her patients. she has not been working much lately and the office states this is because she is very sick. hope she feels better soon and gets back to work as she is the only person I trust my eyes to

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Terrible service, incompetent staff, wouldn't recommend this place to anyone I cared about

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Dr. Randhawa has been an amazing optometrist for my toddler. She understands children's eye development and has been very good with follow up exams to ensure my son's astigmatism doesn't worsen. Her appointments are brief but thorough (and playful) and a perfect length of time for squirmy three year olds.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Dr Randhawa is a kind , caring, and very knowledgeable optometrist. Each of my eyes have a particular situation and when it comes to choose a doctor I use a lot of caution. This is one of the best doctor in optometry I met in my life; believe me it worth to drive about 100 km to see Dr Randhawa ... And I not mind to wait for my appointment. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016