Ratings for Dr. Robert K. Fell

Felt like we were talking to the toddler, no straightforward answers

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Dr. Fell is one of the greatest doctors i have been to i wouldn't go to another

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

I love Dr. Fell. He is a wonderful doctor who my mother and I went to for many years. It is my understanding that he recently retired, and I am so sad about this because I will truly miss him. He was knowledgeable, kind, and had a wonderful bedside manner.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

Dr Fell is the best. He is very caring and attentive to his patients. He will literly hold your had and walk you through everything. But he is on medical leave again. Get well soon Dr fell

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

Wonderful. The best Dr. I have ever been to. I will surely return if the need ever arises.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2011

Dr. Fell is the best dr. EVER! I've been seeing him for 20+ yrs. He delivered both my kids. He even gave me his home # to make sure he could be there to deliver. He's NEVER been rushed. ALWAYS answers my questions. And tries to make you as comfortable as possible. Even my husband LOVES him. He & our pediatritian are the best doctors I've had my entire life. Thanks doc.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2010

My experience with Dr. Fell was very positive. He listened to me and made me feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2010

I love him matter of fact I ask him to deliever my baby for me in January! I LOVE HIM!!Keep Up The Good Work Fell!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2010

I LIKE THE WAY HE EXPLAINS THINGS TO YOU WHEN YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. AND HAS A VERY GOOD BEDSIDE MANNER

flag | Submitted September 28, 2010

Dr. Robert Fell and his staff is the best! He delivered all three of my kids and i never once had any compliants. Blessed to have such a caring doctor and staff.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2010

Dr. Robert K. Fell's Credentials

• In Univ Sch Of Med, Indianapolis In 46202 (Grad. 1968)

AHC