Ratings for Dr. Scott McKay

Working with so many different residents, Dr McKay can do only so much. I was Dr. Sangsters patient from birth to my 20's I got sick of having to explain myself to a new resident every time I came in. I came back to london and requested that Dr Sangsters replacement team take me on as a patient, I ended up speaking with Tula, never really liked her she seemed cold. My parents were his patients as well. Tula was still around when my mom passed and to be honest I feel Tula handled the whole situation wrong there. As for Sharon, (the nurse) I love her and I love Jen the receptionist. If I need something, anything thats who I go to and they get to the answers and if they can't they direct me to who does. I think Dr McKay is okay, he is caring but I wonder sometimes if he has maybe more on his plate then he can handle. For instance I wonder if he monitors the notes put on patients files by the resident drs. For the most part the residents are pretty good but there have been a few that I wonder how they got as far as they did. Apart from that I can't really complain .

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Dr. Mckay was my GP for a while. I would encourage you to seek a different doctor.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Really like Dr.McKay, his nurse Sharon needs a lesson in bedside manners, she's very rude and abrupt, it's unfortunate he has a nurse like that, I'd rather go to a walk in than deal with her!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Never see him, only the residents. His nurse, Sharon was rude to me,

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

While I really like Dr McKay, I find his nurse Sharon rather abrupt and rude. She speaks to the patients with a lack of respect and arrogance. I will say that it is an easy place to get an appointment if you need one, but I really don't care for his nurse. She needs some lessons in compassion.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr. Sangster was my doctor for most of my life. The only questionalbe judgement call I disagreed with was his choice of replacement.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Dr Mckay has no bedside manner. He acts like he is uninterested in anything you have to say, Dr Sangster made the wrong choice in selecting him to take over his practice

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

This is the most bigoted physician that I've ever met. He doesn't have any bedside manner. He seems to be deficient in basic medical knowledge. He's unsafe and needs to be reported. I'm surprised that he continues to hold a licence to practice based on what I've experienced and other complaints about him. I would never trust him and would advise others to stay away from him.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Dr McKay has no bedside manner. He acts like he is not interested, like you are wasting his time. He takes no interest in what you are saying or at least that is the way he comes across. I was always pleased with the care my family and I received when Dr Sangster was there. Thank god I found a knew Dr that has done so much more in a very short time then he did in years.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

I find Dr Mckay not very friendly. Feel like I am a bother. Doesnt aeem.veey intetested in what I have ro say! Come away feeling like. why do I bother gping. Dr Sangster was so much better

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015