Ratings for Dr. Scott McKay

While I really like Dr McKay, I find his nurse Sharon rather abrupt and rude. She speaks to the patients with a lack of respect and arrogance. I will say that it is an easy place to get an appointment if you need one, but I really don't care for his nurse. She needs some lessons in compassion.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr. Sangster was my doctor for most of my life. The only questionalbe judgement call I disagreed with was his choice of replacement.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Dr Mckay has no bedside manner. He acts like he is uninterested in anything you have to say, Dr Sangster made the wrong choice in selecting him to take over his practice

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

This is the most bigoted physician that I've ever met. He doesn't have any bedside manner. He seems to be deficient in basic medical knowledge. He's unsafe and needs to be reported. I'm surprised that he continues to hold a licence to practice based on what I've experienced and other complaints about him. I would never trust him and would advise others to stay away from him.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Dr McKay has no bedside manner. He acts like he is not interested, like you are wasting his time. He takes no interest in what you are saying or at least that is the way he comes across. I was always pleased with the care my family and I received when Dr Sangster was there. Thank god I found a knew Dr that has done so much more in a very short time then he did in years.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

I find Dr Mckay not very friendly. Feel like I am a bother. Doesnt aeem.veey intetested in what I have ro say! Come away feeling like. why do I bother gping. Dr Sangster was so much better

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

I am not happy with this doctor. I always feel like I am bothering him. Has no bedside manner and acts like he is not interested in anything I say. Dr Sangster was such a good Dr and this guy will never be even half the Dr Sangster was .

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Dr McKay... Not a lot I can say about him, because in the 4 years he's been my doctor, I have not been able to meet with him even once. If you would like an appointment you have to book at least 3 weeks in advance. I'm tired of getting resident doctors saying "Hang on one second ill go ask Dr. McKay" for something when he knows nothing about my particular situation. I'm on the search for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

I have met with this physican on several occassions. His manner leads one to believe that you are a bothersome annoyance.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

Dr. Mckay is rude, dismissive, rushes through appointments, acts like you are bothering him and is uncaring. I wish Dr. Sangster had not retired or they had found a better replacement. Dr. McKay can go back to Sarnia.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012