Ratings for Dr. Neil J. Wells

Had my tummy tuck about two months ago...I love Dr. Wells..was so easy to talk to, I was very comfortable with him...he answered all my questions...so happy with the results. He was always available and easy to reach...staff are very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

I could not be happier with my two surgeries (blepharoplasty) and with the entire experience. From first consult to final follow-up appointment, Dr. Wells is a caring and personable doctor who takes the time to listen, explain and make sure you hear about the options available. His work is careful and exquisite; even my doctor friends have admired it. He also has great staff. I had my surgeries done 8 years apart and my only regret is that I didn't have the first operation done sooner. I highly recommend Dr. Wells.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

cant say enough about this guy. Totally saved my life. He repaired my hand another surgeon operated on twice and was not able to help me. Right away he knew what the issue was and operated and the results have been amazing from the get go....he is the best.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

I recently had a breast augment and a lift. Dr. Wells and his staff were great through the entire process. Took the time to answer all my questions and he made me feel very comfortable and I did not feel rushed at all. His staff are also very good at their job....easy to reach by phone and email and always got back to me right away. It was a great experience all around. Thank you

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Having Dr. Wells as my surgeon (breast reduction) was a wonderful experience. Not only was I super pleased with the outcome, I was impressed from beginning to end with how genuinely engaged and caring he is. Same goes for his staff. Lovely.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

He is just a great doctor....did my breast reduction. Could not be happier. The results are excellent. He is very easy to talk to and explained everything to me in a way that i understood it all, not all dr talk....His staff are very friendly, returned all my calls quickly. I would not hesitate to recommend him as a surgeon.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

I had a breast reduction by Dr. Wells over a year ago. My breasts look great. I am so happy. My scars can barely be seen. The shape and size is perfect for my shape. Dr. Wells was very easy to talk to...answered all of my questions. He staff are very friendly. Easy to reach on the phone and always call back right away. Kelly even answered my email questions on the weekend. I would recommend him highly. I am saving up for a tummy tuck and Dr. Wells is the only one I would have do it.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

I have had 3 skin cancers taken off by Dr. Wells. All have been on my face...he did a fantastic job.....the scars are almost invisible...this guys is an artist. The office was great...from referral from by dermatologist to seeing him was less than two weeks and his staff were so great. Friendly and very efficient.....

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

He did my eyelid surgery. Results are great. I look 15 years younger...He is very easy dr to talk to, asnwered all my questions, never rushed. this guy knows his stuff. Staff are super friendly and made my whole expeirence a pleasure. would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Wells to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

He did my tummy tuck. Could not be happier....he answered all my questions, was very easy to talk to and was always available to me after my surgery. His staff is great. Kelly was extremely helpful and made it such an easy process. Thanks so much...what a great doc

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016