Ratings for Dr. Neil J. Wells

This doctor helped my daughter in a way no one else has been able to. He offered his service when she was in need and on a short timeline. He is a gift to the plastic surgery medical field. Empathetic and punctual. He explains exactly what will be done in a way to understand. Skilled surgeon who does precise work. Office staff Kelly was wonderful. Always willing to answer questions and concerns.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Dr. Wells has been looking after my dupeytrens contracture for years now and I would not let anyone else near my hands. He is a perfectionist and a great surgeon and a great man.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr Wells for over ten years..he has done two hand procedures and one cosmetic. He is the best. Very knowledgeable, skillful, and kind. His secretary, Kelly, is as well. Very efficient and friendly.... I do net hesitate in any way to recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Dr. Wells seemed very knowledgable regarding my concerns but I found his receptionist to be rude. She spoke very condasending towards me as if I had done something wrong. I did not appreciate or deserve that. Good doctor, bad receptionist.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

I have had a complicated series of 5 procedures over 4 years to counter substancial weight loss. I am extremely happy with reality and my expectations.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Had my tummy tuck about two months ago...I love Dr. Wells..was so easy to talk to, I was very comfortable with him...he answered all my questions...so happy with the results. He was always available and easy to reach...staff are very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

I could not be happier with my two surgeries (blepharoplasty) and with the entire experience. From first consult to final follow-up appointment, Dr. Wells is a caring and personable doctor who takes the time to listen, explain and make sure you hear about the options available. His work is careful and exquisite; even my doctor friends have admired it. He also has great staff. I had my surgeries done 8 years apart and my only regret is that I didn't have the first operation done sooner. I highly recommend Dr. Wells.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

cant say enough about this guy. Totally saved my life. He repaired my hand another surgeon operated on twice and was not able to help me. Right away he knew what the issue was and operated and the results have been amazing from the get go....he is the best.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

I recently had a breast augment and a lift. Dr. Wells and his staff were great through the entire process. Took the time to answer all my questions and he made me feel very comfortable and I did not feel rushed at all. His staff are also very good at their job....easy to reach by phone and email and always got back to me right away. It was a great experience all around. Thank you

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Having Dr. Wells as my surgeon (breast reduction) was a wonderful experience. Not only was I super pleased with the outcome, I was impressed from beginning to end with how genuinely engaged and caring he is. Same goes for his staff. Lovely.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017