Ratings for Dr. Tom Tobin

Best doctor in Ontario! Amazing staff . Very knowledgeable and advocates for his patients .

flag | Submitted October 17, 2018

Love, love, love the man! He is very well respected and well known to any other medical professionals and specialist out there and, trust me, I've been to many! He is kind, compassionate and caring, and always has time to listen and talk. At the same time, he is down to earth and very practical. I feel extremely fortunate to have him for my family doctor!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2018

Literally saved our son's life by pushing for an MRI which showed he needed emergency surgery. Dr. Tobin always goes with his gut feeling, which in our experience has always been right. He is kind, caring and knowledgeable He can never retire!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

Best family doctor in Guelph. He knows what he is talking about. Very trustworthy and compassionate

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

He is a great doctor. Very kind and knowledgable in his field.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

I am so grateful to have Dr. Tobin as our family doctor. We started with him when he started his practice many years ago. He is very easy to talk to, kind, caring and takes great care of us. He is awesome!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Have been seeing Doctor Tobin for 25+ years and he is fantastic! My husband and son now see him and we never want him to retire.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

The BEST doctor! He is patient kind, very thorough. Approachable no matter the question or problem he listens and never rushes you. He has been wonderful dealing with my elderly parents especially since my mom suffers from Alzheimer's . Over 25 years of raising kids he has been just absolutely the Best!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

I'm very grateful to have Dr. Tobin as my family doctor. He is incredibly kind, patient, and sympathetic. Does everything in his power to provide the best treatment and will address every concern you bring up. Never rushes you and never gets annoyed. Very knowledgeable in many areas. Excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

. Have been seeing Dr Tobin for many years. He is always cheerful never rushes you and listens to what you have to say. He is a great Doctor

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015