Ratings for Dr. Tom Tobin

Best family doctor in Guelph. He knows what he is talking about. Very trustworthy and compassionate

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

He is a great doctor. Very kind and knowledgable in his field.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

I am so grateful to have Dr. Tobin as our family doctor. We started with him when he started his practice many years ago. He is very easy to talk to, kind, caring and takes great care of us. He is awesome!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Have been seeing Doctor Tobin for 25+ years and he is fantastic! My husband and son now see him and we never want him to retire.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

The BEST doctor! He is patient kind, very thorough. Approachable no matter the question or problem he listens and never rushes you. He has been wonderful dealing with my elderly parents especially since my mom suffers from Alzheimer's . Over 25 years of raising kids he has been just absolutely the Best!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

I'm very grateful to have Dr. Tobin as my family doctor. He is incredibly kind, patient, and sympathetic. Does everything in his power to provide the best treatment and will address every concern you bring up. Never rushes you and never gets annoyed. Very knowledgeable in many areas. Excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

. Have been seeing Dr Tobin for many years. He is always cheerful never rushes you and listens to what you have to say. He is a great Doctor

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

He has been my doctor in the past 20 years. He is a wonderful doctor and a very nice man.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2015

I really like Dr.Tobin. He has been great to me and my family and never pushes anything (like child vaccinations) but simply gives me options with all pros and cons to keep me informed. I also really appreciate that when he doesn't know the exact answer to something he isn't affraid to admit it and look into more rather than make something up and pretend he's right. My one and only complaint is his nurse isn't always available and is VERY slow and returning calls and results for tests.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

I found this wonderful doctor 18 years ago. We had a new baby and needed an Dr. in Guelph. I worked at Guelph General and one day I saw this wonderful man examining a terrified child who had a bone marrow transplant at SKH, in Toronto - then had been transfered out here close to home. He recognized that this little child had been through so much and was terrified of anything in a lab coat and took the time to play with the child, all the while gently examining him. For those familiar you will recognize 'Mr. Bunny' on his stethescope when he examines children. I and most of the nursing staff in Peds were in awe that day, and I knew I needed to find out if this young Dr. was accepting patients. He was, and we couldn't have a better Dr. Although, 'Mr. Bunny' doesn't come out to see our young adult children anymore, Dr. Tobin has seen us through the growth of our children and I sincerely hope we will have the priviledge of having Tom as our family Dr. as we grow older.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2011