Ratings for Dr. Sandra Palinka

Dr. Palinka has been with me and my family for 20 years now, and have nothing but good things to say about her. She is honest with you, listens to every complaint that you have, and doesn't hesitate to help you with anything. Her and Lucy are always bending over backward to help and fit me in for appointments when my timing is limited.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

My family doctor since I was the age of three and am now seventeen. Absolutely love her and would never change my doctor. However, a few of the females from the walk in clinic I would never recommend coming to.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

Dr. Palinka is always very helpful and caring with myself and my two young children. She never rushes us and is very thorough. Lucy is amazing too.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Dr. Palinka and Lucy are amazing! My daughters and I have been going to see Dr. Palinka since the Courtice Clinic opened and are very happy with the care and services provided.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

The best doctor. She is very thorough on every visit with her. I have been with her since she started her practice in the Oshawa clinic

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

I'm a fairly new patient of Dr Palinka but find her caring, takes time to listen and try's to be as helpful as possible. my wife has been seeing her for years and loves her. when my Dr. retired I knew who I wanted looking after my health and was very grateful when she agreed to be my doctor. Lucy is great and has been more than helpful a number of times on the phone saving me a trip into see the doctor's

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

Both Dr. Palinak and Lucy are great and very helpful. I've been seeing her since she started at the Courtice Medical centre. My mom, grandma, myself, and 3 children are all under Dr. Palinka, all of us would highly recommend her and love being her patients.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Dr. Palinka and Lucy are like family. I wouldnt trust my health in anyones elses hands.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Terrific Dr..always ready to help...available...bright ..smart and caring

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Dr. Sandra Palinka is a friendly, knowledgeable, caring person. She saw my wife through her ALS, including some home visits. She has helped me with my Type II diabetes, using medication to keep my blood sugar under control.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2014