Ratings for Dr. Sandra Palinka

Dr. Palinka and Lucy are amazing! My daughters and I have been going to see Dr. Palinka since the Courtice Clinic opened and are very happy with the care and services provided.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

The best doctor. She is very thorough on every visit with her. I have been with her since she started her practice in the Oshawa clinic

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

I'm a fairly new patient of Dr Palinka but find her caring, takes time to listen and try's to be as helpful as possible. my wife has been seeing her for years and loves her. when my Dr. retired I knew who I wanted looking after my health and was very grateful when she agreed to be my doctor. Lucy is great and has been more than helpful a number of times on the phone saving me a trip into see the doctor's

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

Both Dr. Palinak and Lucy are great and very helpful. I've been seeing her since she started at the Courtice Medical centre. My mom, grandma, myself, and 3 children are all under Dr. Palinka, all of us would highly recommend her and love being her patients.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Dr. Palinka and Lucy are like family. I wouldnt trust my health in anyones elses hands.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Terrific Dr..always ready to help...available...bright ..smart and caring

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Dr. Sandra Palinka is a friendly, knowledgeable, caring person. She saw my wife through her ALS, including some home visits. She has helped me with my Type II diabetes, using medication to keep my blood sugar under control.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2014

Ok doctor but typical GP who are like a GC, (general contractor) knows a little about everything but not a expert on anything...walked into waiting room, doesn't introduce herself...prescribed some antibiotics for possible ear/sinus infection...didn't tell me I had infection but prescribed antibiotics anyway???...she got her $25 from OHIP for the 4 minute visit and the $25 for the prescrpition then hurried away to get to next patient...another doctor that needs to have licence pulled

flag | Submitted November 27, 2013

Wonderful doctor! Could not ask for better care. Lucy is great too - always fits us in for urgent issues.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

Dr. Palinka is a fantastic doctor. I have been seeing her for a number of years now, and she always is knowledgeable and sensitive to my needs. Lucy is an angel and always fits me in on short notice. She is usually on time, but never rushes through my appointment. Overall, an amazing doctor!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2011