Rate Dr. Jeffrey Brown

Dr. Jeffrey Brown's Ratings

Dr. Jeff Brown saved my life. I believe I was one of his first patients in Thornhill. He was the first doctor to notice that I had thyroid and other glandular issues. Dr. Brown has been my doctor for at least 10 years. I fairly quickly lost 54 pounds, and I keep it off, and changed my eating habits--all for the better. I have the energy to enjoy a gym program. People are actually amazed when they hear my chronological age. I appear at least 15 years younger. Yesterday, I went to a cardiologist for a check-up. He said that I had the best "numbers" of all his patients that day. He said that my system was years younger than my chronological age. Of course genetics have something to do with it, but remember: before Dr. Brown's remarkable assistance, I was 54 pounds heavier, tired and irritable, an overweight. middle-aged, compulsive eater. I am sure that he actually saved my life--or gave me a new one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2874479].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

I only lost 4 lbs in a month....ugh...hope I see progress

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2868476].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Thanks to Dr. Brown and his team I reached my goal. Not just of weight loss but getting my body in the ultimate energy level and shape to be able to conceive at 36 years of age for the first time. Not only do I feel like I did in my early twenties again full of vitality energy and life, I also am successfully pregnant! The system and plan is worth it. Put your ego away and don't fight it. It works. Trust Dr. Brown and the process. He knows what he's doing and will be my doctor for health for life. He's the master of this area!! You CAN feel like your old self again don't give up!!! It's ALL possible and more!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2854425].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

One month ago, my diabetic specialist doctor (who is an excellent doctor) advised me that the pills are not working anymore and I have to go on insulin. I said NO. He asked me then what is my option? I replied that I go to Dr. Brown.
Here I am, the first day Dr. Brown cut my pills by half and still reducing and my sugar level are always below limit. This morning was only 5.9 while limit for diabetic patients is 7.
Dr. Brown is our angel,
Now I encouraged my wife and my sister-in-law. They are also under Dr. Brown program

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2850512].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

Best program around. Doctor is straight forward and honest which I need. Sugar coating from other health professionals made me a diabetic( pardon the pun) . What I like that this program is not just about my weight. It looks into my overall health, my energy level and my psychological attachment to food. The doctor has assessed my liver, kidneys, metabolism, thyroid and hormones. I agree. Most thorough assessment I have had, even more than from my GP. And the cost works out to $2.00 a day! Its$ 125.00 a month and if you join for 2 months the third month is free.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2843108].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Great comprehensive program. Doctor very knowledgable. I not only lost my weight and am now on 'lifestyle' program he found other health issues that were missed (fatty liver, abnormal blood levels). I highly recommend. Also the least expensive program around . I paid $282.00 for 3 months. They don't sell you food or other stuff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2837479].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

Very attentive doctor, cared about my needs. When my body started changing after my weight-loss program, he took my concerns seriously and helped me discover a serious condition I may not have found until it was too late. It was his attention to detail and caring that helped accomplish this.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2836182].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Want to $140 for theprogram didn't seem very friendly staff it's not funny have to go so bloody early 730 yeah sure hard to find not going back ever

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2831884].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 9, 2015

He's an amazing salesman. He will sell you the weight loss dream but with time you will see the reality. His plan is temporary and will put the body in starvation mode and long term who ever goes off his diet will gain twice the weight they have lost

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2817821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Dr. Brown helped me to loss more than 60 lb in just 6 months as I am a 46 years old, love food and never did any exercise; I never believed that I will loss that much and was thinking if I will loss 30 lb that will be excellent. The staff are professional, helpful and well educated. I've referred 5 of my friends so far, and they are doing very well, one of them lost 10 lb in one week only! I've cheated during the program and that's why it took me 6 months. If you follow Dr. Brown instructions, you will get your goal much faster than me. Highly recommended doctor. Thanks a lot Dr. Brown.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2811258].votes_count ]]