Rate Dr. Jeffrey Brown

Dr. Jeffrey Brown's Ratings

I had an appointment today for the first time, His assistance took 30 minutes of my time just to tell me that they are not flexible with their schedule at all although I was trying to make it work. offices schedule is only during times that most people are either at work and at school. It is extremely difficult to be able to come in every week or every other week during the times (6:30AM-3:00 PM) which is almost everyone's work hours, I even asked if I could come at 6:15 AM and have an appointment so I can see the Dr so I can go back to university afterwards but they said its also first come first serve in the mornings so they cant guarantee I will get in even if i'm there before they open their doors. After they said how strict and inflexible they are with their scheduling I felt he really doesn't care if he helps his clients that really want to loose weight, its more like he only cares about money and having a comfortable schedule, his assistant even mentioned he has over 2000 clients that he sees and he doesn't need to see more or work with his clients schedule. His orientations also start from next week thursday! that's the day many schools and universities have opened!! how are a lot of people expected to show up during those times!, I really wanted to join this program based on what I had heard about Dr. Brown and the results some have achieved with his guidance and was going to try to work my schedule around it but the offices strict and inflexible hours aren't allowing me to do so. at the end the assistant told me this is our offices policy and schedule and you can take it or leave it! so unfortunately I couldn't go ahead with the program and I really felt bad, The assistant could have responded better, I never met Dr. Brown but this encounter made my first visit unpleasant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2908347].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 28, 2015

Where do I begin. Do I start with the fact that I have lost 35 pounds in just over four months, or perhaps the fact that in the process, Dr. Brown uncovered other medical concerns that needed attention and successfully treated those as well. I am overwhelmed at how easy the pounds came off and how easy it was to stick to the program. I am so excited to learn how to maintain this new lifestyle with Dr. Brown's expertise and guidance. I am an almost 60 year old grandmother but feel like I'm in my forties. I have nothing but praise for Dr. Brown, his staff and the program.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2897952].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2015

The staff at his clinic were pleasant and friendly though I waited 20 minutes for the scheduled appointment. I found Dr. Brown rude and antagonistic as soon as I sat in his office for the initial consultation. I signed up for one month only (not the three months for the price of two months) because I wanted to see how the first few weeks went due to the many negative reviews. His first comment to me was, " Do you think we can fix your weight in one month?" and then he began to pressure me more about this.

My biggest concern was his push for additional testing beyond blood work that I have each year at my physical ECG, ultrasound, checking hormonal levels, etc. Ordering these tests when I have just bad them less than six months ago is a waste of aoHIP money and services.

I found his manner distasteful and arrogant and knew that I would be unable to relate to him. I declined joining the program.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2897495].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2015

I have had mobility restrictions because of a work injury and so gained 40lbs, because of not being able to exercise. Been on Brown 45 days do far, down 25lbs already, and I don't feel bad after ever meal like I used to. My wife also has thyroid problems, and has been to 2 GPS, an endocrinologist, and Brown. Only Brown managed to get her stuff under control. Before Brown I was living with an emotional ticking time-bomb. There is not enough thanks in the world that I can send his way.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2896036].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2015

Dr. Brown helped me have a baby. I had a miscarriage and was devastated. Began eating more because I was so down. Went to Dr. Brown to lose some weight but he told me he could help get me pregnant as well using hormone treatments. I was two months in to the program and voila--I was pregnant. I had lost 40 lbs and reached a more important goal in my life. Great experience.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2886899].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2015

Dr. Jeff Brown saved my life. I believe I was one of his first patients in Thornhill. He was the first doctor to notice that I had thyroid and other glandular issues. Dr. Brown has been my doctor for at least 10 years. I fairly quickly lost 54 pounds, and I keep it off, and changed my eating habits--all for the better. I have the energy to enjoy a gym program. People are actually amazed when they hear my chronological age. I appear at least 15 years younger. Yesterday, I went to a cardiologist for a check-up. He said that I had the best "numbers" of all his patients that day. He said that my system was years younger than my chronological age. Of course genetics have something to do with it, but remember: before Dr. Brown's remarkable assistance, I was 54 pounds heavier, tired and irritable, an overweight. middle-aged, compulsive eater. I am sure that he actually saved my life--or gave me a new one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2874479].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

I only lost 4 lbs in a month....ugh...hope I see progress

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2868476].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Thanks to Dr. Brown and his team I reached my goal. Not just of weight loss but getting my body in the ultimate energy level and shape to be able to conceive at 36 years of age for the first time. Not only do I feel like I did in my early twenties again full of vitality energy and life, I also am successfully pregnant! The system and plan is worth it. Put your ego away and don't fight it. It works. Trust Dr. Brown and the process. He knows what he's doing and will be my doctor for health for life. He's the master of this area!! You CAN feel like your old self again don't give up!!! It's ALL possible and more!!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2854425].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

One month ago, my diabetic specialist doctor (who is an excellent doctor) advised me that the pills are not working anymore and I have to go on insulin. I said NO. He asked me then what is my option? I replied that I go to Dr. Brown.
Here I am, the first day Dr. Brown cut my pills by half and still reducing and my sugar level are always below limit. This morning was only 5.9 while limit for diabetic patients is 7.
Dr. Brown is our angel,
Now I encouraged my wife and my sister-in-law. They are also under Dr. Brown program

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2850512].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

Best program around. Doctor is straight forward and honest which I need. Sugar coating from other health professionals made me a diabetic( pardon the pun) . What I like that this program is not just about my weight. It looks into my overall health, my energy level and my psychological attachment to food. The doctor has assessed my liver, kidneys, metabolism, thyroid and hormones. I agree. Most thorough assessment I have had, even more than from my GP. And the cost works out to $2.00 a day! Its$ 125.00 a month and if you join for 2 months the third month is free.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2843108].votes_count ]]