Ratings for Dr. M. Beny

I have been with Doctor Beny for 5 years now, he is a fine Doctor and Gentleman. He keeps this old man ticking like a clock. Highly recommend, Robert

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

Worst doctor of all times. Won’t send you for tests when asked. Too worried about the cost, then when their is something wrong with you, he takes forever getting you into a specialist. What a idiot.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

I meet Dr. Beny in Melville hospital emergency dept. about 5 years ago. As I had no family Dr. I asked if he would take me on to get a 65 year old back on track as far as BP, Coulesteral, Diet etc. He has more than does his job. I haven't felt better or more fit in years. Anybody that complains about him should try and talk to him, he has always had time for me. His staff are very professional as well. Hope he never leaves Melville, well, as long as I'm still alive anyway.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Saw him for an illness, then needed some forms filled out for work. I dropped them off, and he filled them out incorrectly. I was then told it would be completed by a certain date, and was then told he didnt have time. This cost me over $1000 out of my pocket. The same day he "didnt have time" my wife was able to get into see him right away. I absolutely loathe him and his worthless staff.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Acted, in my opinion, unethically. Will likely lodge formal complaint.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Very happy with Dr Beny, got my tests and referral real fast. Too bad he doesn't have better staff in the office.

Submitted September 5, 2016

Where did this man get his medical degree from, a cereal box ?

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Have tried to give gim a chance for years despite his bad reputation. He is lazy and wants you in and out as quick as possible and having to do the least amount of work. He treats patients as a conveyor line, and I wouldn't ever want him looking after the line at my factory...

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Saw this doctor in emerg. I was in horrible pain TWO other people were seen before me who were only there for prescriptions. He took his time getting to me. Then when we did speak him and the nurse questioned me like I was an idiot and acted as if I was very beneath them. I was alone and felt ganged up on. How can two people be in a position that requires compassion and show none? The people they see are at their weakest. They should be comforted. Doctored here take many visits to diagnose. The doctors from where we are from are very quick and effective.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

I have nothing nice to say about this doctor. He is only puntual because there is no one else. He is the kind of doctor that is good to help you with a common cold but nothing other then that. He doesnt listen. I have had to many bad experiances with him to count. I will travel out of Melville to see someone else.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Dr. M. Beny's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Top Hospitals in Melville, SK