Dr. Michael Manjos

Ratings for Dr. Michael Manjos

Dr Manjos is a one of a kind doctor. He shows that he is in his profession because he cares about people. He listens, cares and goes above and beyond, a great tribute to the profession. These young doctors should spend time with this Doctor so they can learn what it really takes to be a good doctor

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Best doctor I've ever had the honor to have. He's kind, respectful, and goes out of his way to make you feel better. He is a very rare person; if you look into his eyes you can a keen awareness of pure brilliance. He cares.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

Dr. Manjos has been my family physician since I was a child. He is attentive to patient's concerns and explores various options. He has been available to me in emergencies, as well as being there through a chronic illness. A great doctor!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

great doctor, always there when you need him including evenings and weekends(what doctor would give you a cell phone number) been going to him for 23 years and we the family are lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2012

Dr. Manjos has been my doctor for over 30 yrs. He is very kind and caring. When my children were small, I could phone at any time, night or day and he would tell me to bring them in. A true country doctor. He does his own blood work too which is refreshing. Its nice not to have to go to the lab all the time. He is very knowledgeable - we love him!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2010

I have never felt so comfortable with any doctor. Dr Manjos is always there to listen, no matter how small it may be. I know I can count on him to be there in any emergency, with helpful and genuine caring.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2010

This Doctor is great. He's caring, professional and knowledgable. He is a patient advocate and practical with approach. His office staff are friendly and they all are considerate of your time with booking appointments appropriately.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2009

you will never find a better all around doctor in all circumstances. very understanding and will listen to you which seems to be a rare quality in many other doctors.efficient and knowledgeable.none better in my book.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009

I was referred to Dr. Manjos 6 years ago. At that time I had a throat and nasal infection which 3 other doctors misdiagnoised. Dr. Majos treated it differently and offered a new medication that healed me within a week. He took a little extra time. In 2005 I wasn't feeling well, but I didn't think much of it. On a check up with Dr. Manjos, he picked up on a heart problem and sent me immediately to I.C. in Grimsby. They diagnosed me with a blockage in my heart. Within the week I had a stint and a new life. The heart specialists at the hospital in Hamilton were hard pressed to figure out how Dr. Manjos saw through my few symptoms to evaluate my condition properly. Because of Dr. Manjos precise and quick actions,I am alive, I had no additional damage, just that blockage. His fast analysis resulted in NOT even discomfort or any disabilities normally associated with my X heart problems. Since being with Doc I have lost weight and become more aware of the vitality of a healthy body. THANKS

flag | Submitted March 2, 2009

Dr. Michael Manjos's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Manjos is a one of a kind doctor. He shows that he is in his profession because he cares about people. He listens, cares and goes above and beyond, a great ..."

September 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had Dr Manjos for 28 years now..kind knowledgeable,caring, compassionate truly awesome Dr..amazing staff as well. So very thankful for a Dr.like him.!!"

April 27, 2015