Ratings for Dr. Changulanda Joshi

Dr. Joshi just delivered my third child. He was my OB/GYN for all three babies and I sincerely adore this doctor. Each time I get home from the hospital, I find myself missing him. He walks into the room and I instantly feel at ease. He listens to me and my concerns and desires and most of all, he delivers healthy babies into my arms. My recent birth had some minor complications and he handled them with the utmost care and compassion for me and my family. We love Dr. Joshi!!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

I had a test procedure done and I had mentioned going in that I was extremely nervous. Dr. Joshi talked me through every step, made sure I was as comfortable as possible, asked me if I had any questions and tried to take my mind off of the painful procedure he was performing. He also called me directly with my results! I really appreciated him calling me personally, I expected to hear from one of his staff. Great doctor, he will DEFINITELY be my first choice of doctor when I get pregnant.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

Dr. Joshi, Delivered my daughter in sept 2013 he was excellent I was in pain and had fear even though she was my 4th child he told the nurse to keep me and they gave me a private room he came in the next day and broke my water I could not have asked for anyone better then him he was excellent if I had of known he was so good I would have had him deliver my first.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Wonderful, friendly, efficient, and selfless. Does 1 in 2 call for years. No other doctor has ever done that much.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

I had a horrible time with Dr Joshi; he seemed to be guessing at what to do with me. When I had to get some procedures done to check for tubal patiency he was uncaring and dismissive of my discomfort. For other tests, I would ask questions and he would respond...but when I researched what he told me, he was completely wrong. I questioned him about it, and he said that he didn't appreciate having his knowledge questioned. The title of "doctor" does not make you 100% right. Overall, the 2 years I felt with him were terrible. He seems to be loved by patients who have a perfectly normal body/system and pregnancy...but of something is off then he is lost and won't admit it. The specialist I am with now, after going through my medical files from Dr Joshi (and was appalled with what he read about my treatment and diagnosis's--which were all wrong by Dr J); reported him to the Candian Medical board of gynaecology

flag | Submitted June 8, 2013

Dr. Joshi is amazing!! My son who was born in 08 was delivered via emerg c-section by another OB who is no longer here, it was the most awful experience all around. When I became pregnant with my daughter I knew that I wanted to try for a VBAC, and we were lucky enough to have Dr. Joshi this time. There are not enough words to say how thankful we are to him. Dr.Joshi never gave up and kept pushing towards my goal of a VBAC, and on Nov.13/12 I gave birth to my baby girl via VBAC!! I would highly recommend Dr.Joshi to anyone! <3

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

Dr. Joshi is a blessing to my town as has been nothing but a shining example of dedicated service in my life. He has delivered both of my children and I could not have asked for better care. Words can not express the gratitude I feel for this man. I have seen him work tirelessly through sleepless nights for days on end, delivering the best care. His sense of humour and calm demeanour helped me through labour and I always felt confident with my life and the health of my children in his hands. I would give him the moon if I could to express my gratitude. <3

flag | Submitted October 4, 2012

I have 2 children. He delivered my second baby and if I had known about him with my first child I would have requested him but I wasn't living in the area at the time. I would have contemplated making the drive to get to the Aberdeen though .. that's how impressed I am with the care I was given. My delivery experience was excellent. He is knowledgeable and made sure everything was on track (I was high risk). I would recommend him to anyone looking for an OB/GYN.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

Awesome with first, aweful with second. He took his time coming into the delivery room, baby coming n he asks if he has time to change once he finally enters the room. No time for freezing and too late for anything else and frustrating thing was he was in the hospital!!! so painful and so sad with this experience so no great reviews for Dr. Joshi this time.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

I love Dr. Joshi!!! He was fantastic for the delivery of my second child and the pregnancy care and delivery for my third child. He was the best, fantastic bedside manner and very knowledgeable and helpful with any concerns I may have had.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2011