Dr. Charles Botbol

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Charles Botbol

My mom had been wanting to get implants for the past year so after doing some research online and with other dental forums we found 3 potential dentists to carry out the work, one of which was Dr. Botbol. After visiting all 3 clinics my mother and I chose Dr. Botbol due to their knowledgeable and patient staff as well as due to Dr. Botbol's thorough consult on my mom. On surgery day my mom was super nervous going in, but post-surgery when I came to pick her up she was doing great. So after about a week we noticed that her teeth weren't as white as she had wanted and went back in to see Dr. Botbol who advised that it was due to the prescribed mouth rinse that you get after surgery that was causing the discoloration. He scheduled a free polishing day where he performed the polish himself and the result after was amazing. My mom is super happy with her new teeth and we are actually flying home to visit my sister in Vancouver and my mom can't wait to show her the new pearly whites that she now has. Highly recommend Dr. Botbol and his staff for anyone looking for implants and rest assured that you will get caring, professional, service with some great results!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

hey...you p v here...girlfriend posted me... two oldies but goodies came woodwork...ok,, before you were born... but nothing in the paperwork you had me sigbn....luc ya should have been at Woodstocjk,,with me...you belonged....LO,. thank you for maki ng it so easy for me tborn

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

I was worried about the procedure and pain after but I received excellent treatment and plenty of info respectful care from Dr. B and his staff.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Very displeased with this office. The Dr. is arrogant and was condescending. seemed rushed. I don't believe all these positive comments....not after having gone through treatment at this office. The staff was very nice and were helpful. Patient beware!!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

My case was quite complicated. I needed to have the bonegraft implant first before the implants itself so it took a year to really finish it. It can be frustrating as I wanted to have my implants done before the holidays at that time I did the Surgery but I understand the problems that can arise, so I was just hoping then that all will be done when I leave the country for vacation, which happened anyways, so I was happy for that. So, I went away with my new smile and was eating whatever I wanted. Unfortunately, after 2 years I think, I just got back from another vacation when I was having pain on one of my gums. Went to the clinic and learned that I had an infection of one of the implants. Oh well, it can happen, so Dr B has to do a small surgery on me again, removing the implant and the bonegraft. I was still ok as I had 6 implants left. Dr Fung had been following me up post op to this date. I hope everything goes well and that I will just go visit the clinic for cleaning. It was a long and painful process but in the end, I had to admit that it was worth doing it. Thanks to Dr B, Dr Fung, all the assistants and secretaries. 👍

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Super caring dentist with great clinical skills in implant surgery and bone grafts!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

The staffs are very helpful, friendly and very much professional in their work. They really pleased me. I should highly recommend them. mmtghjyh jhhhhhh wqergthyduilo;fixkyjh

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

The implant completed last week in the upper left 2nd premolar position is a complete success. It looks, feels and functions like a natural tooth. The double implant completed a year ago in the lower right 1st and 2nd molar positions is also a success, with a minor inconvenience of food trapping underneath the "bridge" between the two attached crowns. I would recommend Dr. B to anyone considering implants. Thank you Dr. Botbol.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

I have been working at Studio B for 8 months and it has been an amazing experience! I love the vibe that is created by Dr. B and the rest of the team ♡

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Always there when you need him! I've been coming to see Dr. Botbol for over 15 years and there's a reason; he and his office genuinely care about you, and not just your teeth. If you have to get in due to a dental emergency, they have your back. I've received nothing but the best care from this office, and it all starts with Dr. B. There are very few dentists thoat can offer the services he does along with the quality of work. I just wish I didn't have to see him as often as I do! But hey, thankfully when I do I know I'm in great hands. I wouldn't trust my teeth with anyone else. Thanks for everything Dr. B & Staff Dr. Botbol, Dr. "B", as he is affectionately called in his office, is honest, competent, personable, and caring. I have never had to wait more than 5 minutes to be seen. Everyone in his office is super friendly, and the second time you go there, they will all know your name. I have been going to Dr. Botbol for at lest 14 years. When you find the best, you stay with that best. I give the whole staff a top rating. Truly the best.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

Dr. Charles Botbol

Dr. Charles Botbol's response
Thank you !!! Those words mean a lot to all of us! It's what it's all about! We Love our Patients !!!

Submitted October 29, 2016

Dr. Charles Botbol's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Request an Appointment