Ratings for Dr. Charles Botbol

My mom had been wanting to get implants for the past year so after doing some research online and with other dental forums we found 3 potential dentists to carry out the work, one of which was Dr. Botbol. After visiting all 3 clinics my mother and I chose Dr. Botbol due to their knowledgeable and patient staff as well as due to Dr. Botbol's thorough consult on my mom. On surgery day my mom was super nervous going in, but post-surgery when I came to pick her up she was doing great. So after about a week we noticed that her teeth weren't as white as she had wanted and went back in to see Dr. Botbol who advised that it was due to the prescribed mouth rinse that you get after surgery that was causing the discoloration. He scheduled a free polishing day where he performed the polish himself and the result after was amazing. My mom is super happy with her new teeth and we are actually flying home to visit my sister in Vancouver and my mom can't wait to show her the new pearly whites that she now has. Highly recommend Dr. Botbol and his staff for anyone looking for implants and rest assured that you will get caring, professional, service with some great results!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

Dr. Botbol and staff are friendly and professional and will provide you high quality work. That said, I was recommended a very expensive treatment plan without an alternative less expensive option. After consulting with another dentist, there was a viable less expensive option (bonding versus full crowns). My recommendation is that if you go, always ask for 2 options,

flag | Submitted August 13, 2019

I am a patient of Dr. B for 5 years and I have an implant from 5 years ago and one from November 2018 both feeling like my own teeth. In January I got 5 new implants on my upper jaw, that also required bone graft and sinus lift on both sides. Dr. B used a new technique and I could ware my denture immediately, and I could return to work in the afternoon. The surgery was done without stitches and there was very little bleeding, I had no pain and needed no pain killers and I had no swelling or bruising. Now I am waiting for the crowns. Thanks Dr. B and to the entire staff that was very helpful and supportive.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2019

Dr. Charles Botbol's response
Thank you for leaving such a positive review, it was our pleasure to take care of your teeth for you! here at Studio B Dental, we pride ourselves on getting our patients back to their everyday life as soon as possible. Our method for such procedures is carefully crafted so that our patients have the greatest chance of healing without bruising, and we are so happy to hear that you were happy with your results! We look forward to seeing you again when you come in for your crowns! -Dr. B. and the Studio B Dental Team

Submitted March 18, 2019

I was worried about the procedure and pain after but I received excellent treatment and plenty of info respectful care from Dr. B and his staff.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Dr. Charles Botbol's response
We are so glad to hear that you had a good experience with us! Here at Studio B Dental we are trained to provide our patients with the best and most respectful care. Thank you for leaving us feedback, it is always helpful to hear from our valued patients!

Submitted March 19, 2019

Very displeased with this office. The Dr. is arrogant and was condescending. seemed rushed. I don't believe all these positive comments....not after having gone through treatment at this office. The staff was very nice and were helpful. Patient beware!!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Dr. Charles Botbol's response
Thank you for your feedback! I am glad to hear that you had a good experience dealing with our staff, however I’m sorry to hear you had such a frustrating experience overall. I really appreciate you bringing this issue to my attention. Feel free to give us a call anytime so that we can discuss the issue more and detail and see what we can do to help!

Submitted March 19, 2019

My case was quite complicated. I needed to have the bonegraft implant first before the implants itself so it took a year to really finish it. It can be frustrating as I wanted to have my implants done before the holidays at that time I did the Surgery but I understand the problems that can arise, so I was just hoping then that all will be done when I leave the country for vacation, which happened anyways, so I was happy for that. So, I went away with my new smile and was eating whatever I wanted. Unfortunately, after 2 years I think, I just got back from another vacation when I was having pain on one of my gums. Went to the clinic and learned that I had an infection of one of the implants. Oh well, it can happen, so Dr B has to do a small surgery on me again, removing the implant and the bonegraft. I was still ok as I had 6 implants left. Dr Fung had been following me up post op to this date. I hope everything goes well and that I will just go visit the clinic for cleaning. It was a long and painful process but in the end, I had to admit that it was worth doing it. Thanks to Dr B, Dr Fung, all the assistants and secretaries. 👍

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Dr. Charles Botbol's response
Thank you so much for your kind review! Damage control is one of our specialties here at Studio B Dental, we are so glad we were able to resolve the problem. It was our pleasure to help and we hope to see you at your next hygiene appointment!

Submitted April 9, 2019

Super caring dentist with great clinical skills in implant surgery and bone grafts!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

The staffs are very helpful, friendly and very much professional in their work. They really pleased me. I should highly recommend them. mmtghjyh jhhhhhh wqergthyduilo;fixkyjh

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

The implant completed last week in the upper left 2nd premolar position is a complete success. It looks, feels and functions like a natural tooth. The double implant completed a year ago in the lower right 1st and 2nd molar positions is also a success, with a minor inconvenience of food trapping underneath the "bridge" between the two attached crowns. I would recommend Dr. B to anyone considering implants. Thank you Dr. Botbol.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

I have been working at Studio B for 8 months and it has been an amazing experience! I love the vibe that is created by Dr. B and the rest of the team ♡

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Dr. Charles Botbol's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Request an Appointment