Ratings for Dr. Charles Botbol

Super caring dentist with great clinical skills in implant surgery and bone grafts!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

The staffs are very helpful, friendly and very much professional in their work. They really pleased me. I should highly recommend them. mmtghjyh jhhhhhh wqergthyduilo;fixkyjh

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

The implant completed last week in the upper left 2nd premolar position is a complete success. It looks, feels and functions like a natural tooth. The double implant completed a year ago in the lower right 1st and 2nd molar positions is also a success, with a minor inconvenience of food trapping underneath the "bridge" between the two attached crowns. I would recommend Dr. B to anyone considering implants. Thank you Dr. Botbol.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

I have been working at Studio B for 8 months and it has been an amazing experience! I love the vibe that is created by Dr. B and the rest of the team ♡

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Dr. Botbol is very knowledgeable however I found my experience of over 5 years very frustrating. There office is often closed weeks at a time and if you want a routine cleaning there schedule is usually very unaccommodating. At one point I had to wait 3 months just because I wanted an appointment after 4pm. I personally felt that they treat you like they are doing you a favour as opposed to you being a paying customer. I wouldn't recommend this office.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

I had a kafkaesque experience with Dr. Botbol and his team. Before my first check up, I had to fill out a strange questionnaire to rate the looks of my smile, the type of dental care I was expecting (subpar, average, exceptional), my intentions regarding cosmetic dentistry, etc. Objectively, my smile doesn't look great but I'm perfectly OK with it as long as my teeth are healthy (which they've always been according to my old dentist whom I would see twice a year up to that point). So, I filled out the questionnaire in a way that showed that I was happy with my smile and that I didn't want any cosmetic work done. At my check up appointment, Dr. Botbol and his hygienist were praising my smile, which was not believable at all. The hygienist took a gazillion pictures and x-rays of my teeth without warning me that the appointment, without any cleaning, would end up costing 450$. During the check up, the hygienist insisted that my teeth are super unhealthy despite me being and my 20s and brushing and flossing 2+ times a day. The diagnosis, stage one gingivitis; recommended treatment ("to make sure that you don't lose your teeth"), an 800$ super intensive cleaning session during which they would inject a mixture of stuff (including antibiotics) under my gums (my mother, who has much more advanced periodontal disease was never recommended anything of the sort despite her amazing dental insurance plan). The cleaning was also supposed to include a (non optional) sonic toothbrush that would also take care of flossing. At the end of my appointment, when I made it clear to the receptionists that I wasn't ready to book a follow-up appointment (I simply didn't want to go back), they became very aggressive. I am happy that I never went back because, after browsing through peer-reviewed dentistry journals and questioning a trusted dentist about all of this nonsense, my gut instinct was confirmed: there is no such thing as a "no flossing" toothbrush, and the super hardcore cleaning was not even remotely indicated for my mild gingivitis.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Always there when you need him! I've been coming to see Dr. Botbol for over 15 years and there's a reason; he and his office genuinely care about you, and not just your teeth. If you have to get in due to a dental emergency, they have your back. I've received nothing but the best care from this office, and it all starts with Dr. B. There are very few dentists thoat can offer the services he does along with the quality of work. I just wish I didn't have to see him as often as I do! But hey, thankfully when I do I know I'm in great hands. I wouldn't trust my teeth with anyone else. Thanks for everything Dr. B & Staff Dr. Botbol, Dr. "B", as he is affectionately called in his office, is honest, competent, personable, and caring. I have never had to wait more than 5 minutes to be seen. Everyone in his office is super friendly, and the second time you go there, they will all know your name. I have been going to Dr. Botbol for at lest 14 years. When you find the best, you stay with that best. I give the whole staff a top rating. Truly the best.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

Dr. Charles Botbol's response
Thank you !!! Those words mean a lot to all of us! It's what it's all about! We Love our Patients !!!

Submitted October 29, 2016

Thank you Dr. B for over a decade of wonderful dental care. I am proud of your work and your accomplishments. You have developed a caring team and clinical care system that is top notch.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Dr. Charles Botbol's response
We are so grateful!! Thank you for this lovely note and all of your correspondences that we have shared with the team. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment. G-d bless you

Submitted November 7, 2016

Been with Dr Botbol since 1999 having experienced extractions of several teeth, multiple dental implants and gum surgery. I've been to a couple other specialists before Dr. Botbol. I decided to stay with him because he cares, does phenomenal work, is responsive to my needs and calls me after surgery. As far as I am concerned, I recommend him above all other specialists in his field. Definitely, the best implant dentist in Toronto.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Dr. Charles Botbol's response
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this special note and so happy to hear that visiting our dental office is a positive experience and I want very much for all of our patients to receive great dental care whether they have insurance or not. Thank you for the kind words for our team... they make coming to the office a joy for all of us too! It is a pleasure treating your beautiful family.

Submitted November 7, 2016

Excellent Dentist, Excellent care, Excellent follow-up, Dentistry at it's best. I'm a nervous patient and I would not trust anyone else than Dr. B !

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

Dr. Charles Botbol's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients