Ratings for Dr. Joseph Anthony Heit

I am in my 50s and have had exposure to a multitude of medical practices and disciplines for both my own healthcare and the care of my now grown children. Dr. Joseph Heit and his staff rank very high on my list of doctors who I would recommend to family members and friends. During my numerous visits to Kansas City ObGyn. Dr. Heit made both myself and my husband feel comfortable and informed about an upcoming procedure I was scheduled for. He was thorough and efficient in reviewing what I should expect. I never felt rushed and every question we had was addressed in a confident and compassionate manner. Each visit ended with a smile from Dr. Heit ... something sometimes overlooked by busy doctors. A special note to his staff.. thanks to each of you for the warm and welcoming greeting during each visit.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

Dr. Heit is wonderful. I started seeing him years ago for gyn and followed him to his new practice at KCOBGYN. More recently, he delivered both my children and was exceptional throughout both pregnancies. I’m thankful to have found him so many years ago.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Dr J Anthony Heit is an excellent OBGYN. I recently gave birth to my baby boy and was fortunate enough to have the perfect doctor to assist me throughout the whole pregnancy. My weekly visits were worry free because of the level of care Dr Heit puts into his work. He is thorough and very meticulous in everything he does by carefully monitoring your health and your growing baby. When it was time to deliver my baby, Dr Heit was patient and caring and worked quickly to ensure the safety of my baby

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Dr. Heit was an amazing doctor throughout my entire pregnancy! Very professional yet caring and genuine. This was my first pregnancy so I didn't know what to expect - he made my husband and I feel at ease. Labor and delivery were smooth and I felt comfortable and confident with him as my doctor!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

I could not be happier with my experience with Dr. Heit. I felt so comfortable and confident being in his care during my pregnancy. He is incredibly knowledgeable, thoughtful and such a calming presence for a nervous mom to be! He is a truly wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr. Heit was an extremely professional, compassionate and excellent physician through more than one complicated pregnancy in addition to gyn issues. Could not ask for a better patient advocate. I truly believe I would not have my oldest child without his expertise and vigilence.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

I have seen a lot of Dr. Heit over the past few years. 2 kids in the last 2 1/2 years, and I saw Dr. Heit for both. He delivered both, as well. While he's calm and reassuring in demeanor, I've always felt like he took any potential warning signs very seriously. I would recommend him to any friends or family, without hesitation. As an aside, I followed him when the new practice branched off at the hospital. The new office is clean, updated-- friendly staff, and I've never had much of a wait.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

I have seen Dr. Heit for over 18 years now and have absolutely nothing negative to say about him. He is caring and considerate to your concerns. He takes the time to address your issues and discuss possible solutions. He doesn't just prescribe something that may not be in your best interest. He has delivered two of my babies and now two of my grandbabies. I can't imagine going to anyone but him for my OB-GYN needs.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

Wonderful Dr. Very caring. Took great care of my daughter and me.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2013

Dr Heit is one of the main reasons both of our children are alive and well today. My wife had a history of pre-term birth before we ever visited Dr. Heit. When we started visiting him and he learned of this, he was super careful and cautious and always took extra care in checking everything was OK. Both pregnancies, he had us visiting his office weekly from very early on, just so he could be sure everything is going well. He and his team go out of their way to make sure you and your baby are healthy and happy!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

Dr. Joseph Anthony Heit's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)