Ratings for Dr. Joseph Anthony Heit

Dr. Heit was an amazing doctor throughout my entire pregnancy! Very professional yet caring and genuine. This was my first pregnancy so I didn't know what to expect - he made my husband and I feel at ease. Labor and delivery were smooth and I felt comfortable and confident with him as my doctor!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

I could not be happier with my experience with Dr. Heit. I felt so comfortable and confident being in his care during my pregnancy. He is incredibly knowledgeable, thoughtful and such a calming presence for a nervous mom to be! He is a truly wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr. Heit was an extremely professional, compassionate and excellent physician through more than one complicated pregnancy in addition to gyn issues. Could not ask for a better patient advocate. I truly believe I would not have my oldest child without his expertise and vigilence.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

I have seen a lot of Dr. Heit over the past few years. 2 kids in the last 2 1/2 years, and I saw Dr. Heit for both. He delivered both, as well. While he's calm and reassuring in demeanor, I've always felt like he took any potential warning signs very seriously. I would recommend him to any friends or family, without hesitation. As an aside, I followed him when the new practice branched off at the hospital. The new office is clean, updated-- friendly staff, and I've never had much of a wait.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

I have seen Dr. Heit for over 18 years now and have absolutely nothing negative to say about him. He is caring and considerate to your concerns. He takes the time to address your issues and discuss possible solutions. He doesn't just prescribe something that may not be in your best interest. He has delivered two of my babies and now two of my grandbabies. I can't imagine going to anyone but him for my OB-GYN needs.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

Wonderful Dr. Very caring. Took great care of my daughter and me.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2013

Dr Heit is one of the main reasons both of our children are alive and well today. My wife had a history of pre-term birth before we ever visited Dr. Heit. When we started visiting him and he learned of this, he was super careful and cautious and always took extra care in checking everything was OK. Both pregnancies, he had us visiting his office weekly from very early on, just so he could be sure everything is going well. He and his team go out of their way to make sure you and your baby are healthy and happy!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

I LOVE DR HEIT!!!!! he has been my ob/gyn since 2006, through the birth of 2 babies and one miscarriage. i feel like he has great bedside manner--he's professional, calm, caring, friendly... i just love him. he has seen me through a lot of emotional issues related to my ob/gyn stuff and i wouldn't trade him for anyone. he has always gone above and beyond for me.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

Dr. Heit was not my ob-gyn but he delivered my son. He was wonderful. He was very calm and friendly, also encouraging during delivery. I've seen other doctors in that practice (Including Dr. Arroyo- who I LOVE!!! and is my usual OB -delivered my 1st child). Dr. Heit came in on Sunday to check on me and make sure everything was going well. He took time to answer any questions I had. I thought his bedside manner was great. I would definitely recommend him. He seems quiet and reserved- so if you're looking for someone outgoing....search dr. errick arroyo.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

Dr. Heit is a wonderful doctor. He is very conservative. He listens to your concerns and takes them seriously. He is the kind of doctor who would rather take the time to rule out an issue than leave you worrying about it. I have been seeing him my entire pregnancy. I am a high-risk pregnant woman due to a previous loss. He has made me feel more comfortable than I ever thought I would during this pregnancy. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2010

Dr. Joseph Anthony Heit's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)