Ratings for Dr. Geoffrey T. Wrinkle

My daughter has been a patient of Dr. Wrinkle's since birth. She is now 13. He is extremely thorough and cares about his patients well being. He referred us to wonderful specialists when necessary. He listens, asks questions, and takes his time. He is extremely gentle and very good with children. He explains everything to you regarding tests or treatment and explains WHY he feels you need them. I can't say I love all of the other physicians in this practice but Dr. Wrinkle always made certain that we could see him if it was something important (other than a cold or what have you). I have always appreciated the personal concern and care that Dr. Wrinkle has given to the most precious person in my life.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

I love going to see Dr. Wrinkle. He is our family doctor. If I have a concern about my daughter he will call me and even call the next day just to make sure everything is okay (doing better). At most dr's offices, you would find that the nurses would call, but no not here.... he does himself. I think he is very helpful and is generally concerned about his patients.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2008

I have been seeing Dr. Wrinkle for about 5 years. Initially I felt that I was being taken care of. I have been having stomach problems for about the past two years and he still has not suggested that I see a specialist. A friend of mine in pediatrics told me that with the symptoms that I have been having, I needed to see somebody. Unfortunately I have had to start looking for a new primary care.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2008

Very Courteous, knowledgeable, patient, caring. I didn't feel rushed during my annual examination. He took his time and I felt like he really cared.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2007

Takes time, listens carefully, cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2007

Dr. Geoffrey T. Wrinkle's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Oxford