Ratings for Dr. David M. Sarner

They called me today to reschedule today's appointment because my dentist is no longer working there. Very sudden. No reason why. Not a good sign. So I rescheduled. This will be the forth different dentist in that office in two years. Not a good sign. My first doctor there was Dr Park: liked him. 2nd was Dr Martins: not great. Third I liked but she disappeared yesterday. I am going to jump ship before im meet #4.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

Dr. Sarner is a pleasure to deal with, and a talented Dentist. He is professional and very competent. The best dentist that I have ever had!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2009

I arrived 10 minutes early and was seen on time, the nurse was in the room 2 minutes later to take an X-ray 5 mins later Dr. Klien was in and immedietly numbed my mouth and right after that he began to fix my cracked tooth, for not having gone to the dentist in a while this experience was great the whole staff was extremely professional and caring.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2007

I went to see Dr Sarner,this is one the worst experiences of my life.While waiting for 2 hours,I was further humiliated by his nurse who told me to shut up or leave. He was very painful.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2007