Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth S. Campbell

Extremely rushed and could care less about how comfortable you are. Cery rude and makes you feel dumb when asking questions. I don’t recommend at all.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2018

I really don't understand these reviews...I had a really difficult pregnancy and she was nothing but helpful and knowledgable. I would definitely recommend her to anyone. You can tell she cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I am currently looking for a new doctor. Every comment I have read is spot-on. Dr. Campbell is rude and hasn't even got a semblance of bedside manner. On my last visit, she mocked my for having some anxiety-driven high blood pressure, denied my request for her to make sure my IUD was correctly placed, and wrote out a prescription for me without telling me what was wrong or what it was for. I also have a life threatening medicine allergy and she had the audacity to ask "are you allergic to anything?" because she apparently doesn't care enough to look at her charts. She makes it very clear that I am not worth her time and acts as though she is better than everyone else. She is forceful and does not like to answer questions or go over your options with you. She loves to leave you alone with one of her nurses to fill you in, but the poor nurse doesn't know what is going on either. Furthermore, her staff have wrongfully sent my mail to someone else's address rather than the one I provided. They are a law suit waiting to happen.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

My 16 year old daughter was referred to her by our primary care after a couple of abnormal pap smears. She was very rough with her during the exams. . . enough to make her cry. . . and she was very dismissive about her symptoms. . . severe abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting. . .Made her feel like she was making her symptoms up. Terrible bedside manner. We changed her doctor and had the first visit today. The new doc was much more knowledgeable and much more gentle with my daughter.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

I have to agree with the other comments made here about Dr. Campbell. She definitely has no bedside manners and acts like her patients are wasting her precious time. She discharged me from the hospital, only because Dr. Butler was on vacation, and told me how upset she was for coming to the hospital, because she would rather be shopping. Needless to say, she is not my doctor. Dr. Butler, her business partner, is wonderful, though, and I do highly recommend his services!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

I went to Dr. Campbell for a few years, just to have my annual exam. She does not have a warm, friendly personality - that I can deal with. However, she doesn't like to be questioned. I wanted to talk with her about switching my BCP and she was so annoyed. She left the room for 10 minutes and came back in, tossed some samples of another BCP on the desk and left. No explanation of the new meds at all. Needless to say, she is not my doctor anymore.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

She gave the only painful vaginal exame I have ever had. Was harsh and threatening. INSISTED a slurry of blood tests not required by other drs I talked to.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2008

Dr. Campbell was helpful and kind during a very difficult situation we had with our pregnancy. She is up to date and knowledgeable and I wouldn't hesitate to return to her for further care.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2008

This dr. almost cost my sister and her son their lives!!! After many many (18 to be exact) hours of horrible labor and not pain management at all, and many many snide, hateful remarks like "you are just going to have to pull yourself together"... and "your epidural is working better than you think" And berating my sister for hours.. she finally decided to stick her preciuos hand inside my sister to see what was wrong... and OHHH did her attitude change when she realized that my nephew was trying to come out sideways and would have had shoulder distertia has his head actually come all the way out!!! And the epidural not working...well with her second child who obviously wasn't born with this dr...she had a mandatory c-section, the anesthesiologist told her after 7 tries to put her spinal in that there was NO way teh first one ever took at all bc her spine was so messed up!!! After all of this I have had many people tell me horror stories like this about this dr. I wouldn't trust her.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2007

This was my first and last visit to this physician and my experience was awful. I was at this office almost 3 hours just to have my vagina snipped! The staff was not very helpful and not too friendly at all....I was told that she had an emergency C-section to perform, but the CNA who was assisting this doctor didnt' even inform me of this until I was in the room waiting for almost 1 hour! I would never go here again..I would treat myself first!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2007

Dr. Elizabeth S. Campbell's Credentials

• University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

GHI