Ratings for Dr. Jesse Chai

Not impressed by Bradford Family Dentistry! Dr. Chai is extremely rough and rushes to finish. i needed filling and am not the most comfortable with procedures, he was very rude when i said i don't do well in small spaces due to anxiety! All of the hygienists great at their job, I would reccomend Sarah. In regards to their scheduling for appointments, i have so many issues time and time again with scheduling for appointments. They are extremely disorganized to say the least!. I have gone for an appointment twice now but when i got there i wasn't scheduled for an appointment. I would not reccomend this dentist, there is a lot of dentist offices in Bradford, i would suggest trying somewhere else!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

I was so impressed by this dental office. Having a young daughter, I was really excited to see the all of the fun things for children to do and all of movie themes through the office. Each dental room has a different movie theme which is just so different from anywhere else I've been. The staff is so pleasant and friendly, and on your visit you get a little welcome gift! I recommend this dental office to all my friends in town. :). Jennie Gerigs

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

My only problem with Dr Chai is that he is always rushed ... barely docs to you, more like a commander the way he orders his staff around and the way he speaks to you. Does good work but could work on his "chair" side manner

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

staff was nice. my dental hygienist was really good at cleaning. Free whitening is basically a scam. you need full mouth x ray for that and it's expensive and they don't tell you that. never even seen Dr. Chai during 3 to 4 visits. DEFINITELY MONEY GRAB!!! watch out for your pockets.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Poor quality of dentistry. He rushes his work and doesn't care if the issue is resolved or not. Very unprofessional. I would not recommend him at all :(

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

Everyone at Bradford Family Dentistry is friendly. They make you feel right at home. I am very impressed and so glad I switched dental offices, I wish I had years ago!!!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

From my first contact with Samantha and everyone I met there, all were very pleasant and helpful. I like the one stop shopping for dental services. They do almost everything there. The staff must be so happy to work at such a progressive place of business. It shows! What a great team.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

I felt like a very important person at my first appt/consultation with the team at Dr. Chai's office. From the initial tour of the various work areas to the complimentary x-rays and concerns I had with my teeth. Jennifer explained the Bradford Family Care Plan in detail and I felt for the first time in years that I could trust the advise I was getting with regards to my teeth and the future relationship my husband and I will have with the team at Bradford Family Dentistry. I would reccomend that anyone new to Bradford who is looking for as new dentist should definitely give Bradford Family Denistry a call. Everyone there had a smile on their face and were very friendly. There was also no rushing to get you out of the office without making sure all my questions were addressed. The offices are clean and very enjoyable with much memorabilia both for children and adults alike. It never hurts to pick up the phone and make an appt. to meet the team. I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

I enjoyed my visit to the clinic! It has a weird and wonderful atmosphere that is difficult to describe -- like a cross between a repertory cinema and an art studio. The staff were courteous and helpful, especially Sarah and Jennifer. Dr. Chai was very professional.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Thank you so much Dr. Chai and staff at Bradford Family Dentistry! Our family loves the expertise, experience and wonderful dental care we always receive with you all! Today I had an appointment, and was short on time, so the staff offered to move me in quickly with an amazing dental hygienist Sarah to accommodate my time frame! She was efficient, thorough and gentle with my teeth! The staff has always been so polite, helpful and flexible with our family appointments. Dr. Chai is an amazing dentist and he has an amazing staff, in a fun office with the latest dental techniques and a generous spirit! We will continue to recommend Bradford Family Dentistry to others and smile confidently when doing so!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015