Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David C. Mady

Best experience I ever had with a dentist.A turely gentleman.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Dr. David C. Mady's response
THANKS FOR THE GREAT COMPLIMENT! IT WAS MY PLEASURE TO TREAT YOU! Dr. Mady

Submitted May 3, 2017

I was involve in MVA Where I sustained damages to my mouth including 18 if my teeth . Dr. Mady came to my rescue and restored the 18 teeth with the most outstanding care and service . My smile now worth a million dollars. I can't thank him enough for magical work that he did for my including but not limited to the time that he attended to my care on after hours. His staff were just as compassionate dedicated. His cost was comparable to others but his reliant and the end result was second to none. I'll recommend him to any one .

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Dr Mady is a wonderful dentist, he is the kindest man! he is terrific, his personality is one of a kind!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Dr. David C. Mady's response
I appreciate this more than you know! I try my best for all of my patients and to hear comments like this is very rewarding.

Submitted March 6, 2017

I was concerned about my 8 year old child who had bad crowding of his teeth and our previous dentist would not refer him to an orthodontist because he said he was not old enough. Dr Mady said that an orthodontist is exactly what my son needs right away to intervene and help the situation for later. So he referred me to an awesome orthodontist near him in Windsor. Just like Dr Mady said, this doctor helped. He took measurements and then sent us back to Dr. Mady to has some baby teeth removed. After he put braces on the front teeth to straighten them and put in an appliance to make my son's upper jaw wider so there would be room for the teeth. It is 6 months later now and he has removed those braces and said he should be good for a few years and then he can return for full braces when all of his big teeth are in. Thanks to Dr Mady for taking the time to do what was right for our son. It will also save a lot of money in the long run. His staff is so nice and helpful in every way and we are in great shape now because of his knowledge. Wouldn't think of ever switching dentists again now that I have found him.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

Great doctor and facility. Punctual and serious. Wonderful

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016

Dr Mady is the kindest, sweetest doctor and person I have ever met. He cares way more than any doctor that I have ever met and is concerned about pleasing the patients more than anything. He is passionate about what he does and it reflects in his work. He did some crowns for me and when he went to glue them in he didn't like the colour that the lab chose. He said he wouldn't put them in my mouth unless he would put them in his own and that he wouldn't want these. The lab corrected the colour to his liking and now they look fabulous. Great job and thanks for the honesty.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

He helped me bring my smile back to life and even gave me a payment plan. I have so much respect for his ability, knowledge and care.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Dr Mady discussed an implant for a tooth that I had missing but I chose the bridge option instead because I didn't want to wait. It looks great and he did a fabulous job. He is very competent and no one will ever go wrong with him. I am so happy I made him my dentist.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Dr. Mady and staff make you feel comfotable and relaxed. Very friendly and proffessional, making you feel like a person and not just another patient. I haved lived from one side of Ontario to the other side and have seen many, many dentists in my life time. He is trusting, caring and explains everything to you. I have never felt more relaxed and comfortable in a dentist office. I would give him a 10 if I could. I give him a 5 in all catagories. A very nice person

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Dr. Mady is very kind, professional, and considerate. He pulled my tooth out quick and was talking to me nicely the entire time to calm me down. He was very kind, gentle, and was smiling the entire time which made me comfortable. Wonderful dentist and a kind person.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Dr. David C. Mady's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Father, Dr David C. Mady Sr. Was a dentist in Windsor for 50 years retiring December 1994

• French
  • Croatian
  • German
  • Lithuanian
  • Spanish

• University of Michigan (Grad. 1993)

• Dental exam
  • Bruxism (teeth grinding)
  • Impacted wisdom teeth