Ratings for Dr. Anita M. Steinbergh

I highly discourage working with Steinbergh. She is very controlling and will not do simple tests even if you ask her to do them. She also would not discuss my results with me unless I made an appointment which meant another copay. Her systems are not computerized, so you don't get reminders and then get charged if you miss an appointment. USELESS, money grubbing doctor.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2009

I had initially posted that I love Dr S., but I think she is doing me more harm than good. She is a control freak who orders tests for everything and rations my migraine meds even when I have documented evidence of problems with migraines. And then on the other hand, she orders me to do things like mammograms and MRIs. Everytime I leave her office i think i'm on my deathbed and I'm only in my 30s and in good health. Unless you are prone to hypochondria she is not a good choice.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2008

Dr. Steinbergh is always on time, intelligent, organized and extremely helpful. She listens carefully and takes all you say into consideration. Staff is wonderful and they all work hard to make your visit comfortable, yet complete. Wish I had found her years ago!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2007

Dr. Steinbergh is tops in her field She is knowledgable and thorough in her care giving. The Doctor and her staff has made all of my appointments polite, professional and on time.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2007

Dr Steinbergh is quite simply the most amazing and most thorough doctor I've ever had. She is a hidden treasure and has a small practice and never keeps her patients waiting. She can even be a little over-thorough, but in this day and age of inadequate health care, Dr S. is the kind of doctor everyone needs. Her office staff is also incredibly nice and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2007

Dr. Anita M. Steinbergh's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1976)