Ratings for Dr. John B. Naiman

I have found Dr. Naiman to be very gentle yet thorough. His manner is understanding and compassionate, and he is quite patient in answering any and all questions without any condescension. He has given me a lot of relief with a difficult condition, and his staff is very knowledgeable. In the one instance when he could not help, he referred me to one of the best surgeons in the area. I appreciated his honesty, and he's not afraid to admit that he can't help you himself but will find someone who will.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012

The best. Many years ago I broke my ankle late at night..I was ambulanced to the old Church Home Hospital..lucky for me Dr. Naiman was the orthopaedic surgeon on call (very lucky for me)..had tri-maleor fx..had surgery with pins and plates (this was in 1991)I have had the good fortune to not have had any problems with this over the years, and I am very active (power walker)...the only reminder I have of this surgery is the most delicate little scar on the inside of my ankle and the lateral side of my leg...later I went to Dr. Naiman for a Jones Fx of my foot (about 4 years ago)and he took care of that as well..he instills confidence in his patience by his caring and his overall expertise! He covers all the bases from surgery to aftercare (physical therapy, etc.)...the best!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2011

Dr. Naiman and his staff are caring, compassionate, and his down to earth way of explaining medical problems and solutions is great. More docs need to treat their patients this way.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2008

A no nonsense doctor who takes the time to truly explain things to his patients. I would visit his office without insurance.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2006

Dr. John B. Naiman's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Oxford